Chapter 25

chapter 25

Media.

Media.

I haven't seen this enormous number of press people. Even how hard Sentosa wants to privatize their issue, it wont happen. They're living icons.

Cameras all around. News anchor of every channel and radio station, broadsheets reporter and even tabliods. Did I fed this information with this reporter, of course not. I haven't thought of involving media. Not yet, not until I'm done with the four brothers. Tss, this might be ate's work. I need to talk to her about this. I told myself.

I walked carefully as possible, I don't want any of them to notice me.

I was nearly on our entrance door when one of the press people noticed me. Huh, as if they know me? I whispered. I continue walking as I thought he will not give me much attention, but I was wrong, he approached me and I was like, wtf.

"Are you Rosemarie Suarez? he asked me.

How come he knows me? Of course, I didn't asked that loud. But seriously, Ate? How could you drag me down to your show. I will kill you Ate. Do you really have to tell the press about me. I don't need publicity, not now. it's not yet over. I screamed behind my thoughts.

"Miss, are you really Rosemarie Suarez?" he repeated.

"Yes. what about?" I answered with a question. I saw that a cameraman was already behind him, and his camera was on? What the hell!

"Miss Rosemarie, we're live on TV. Is it true that you're the primary suspect of Peter Sentosa's abduction? Are you his girlfriend? Did you fought? What was your reason of doing so?" he asked consecutively.

"What? What are you talking about? I don't know what you're saying." I answered. I saw more press people coming, the f*ck, what is happening? Am I being caught? Did Ate put me down? I asked myself.

"Miss Rosemarie, we're from GMA news, are you having an affair with Mr. Peter Sentosa? Can you please answer all the accusations?" from another reporter.

I don't understand. Everyone were talking and asking simultaneously. Cameras surrounds me. Flashes blinding me. I don't like this, I'm not enjoying this. I lied. I so love the attention. Go ahead stupid media, feed yourselves false information. But later, I will face my f*cking stupid sister.

"Miss Rose-" i heard another reporter wanted to ask but he was interrupted by someone.

"Leave her alone." he said. "She has nothing to do with this. She's just a secretary. She was not even a suspect so please stop questioning her with your stupid accusations." My night and shinning armor arrived just in time to save his damsel and distress.

The reporters stood still, and continue asking questions that I don't put much attention.

"I-inspector?" I looked at him and saw his furious face. He's more handsome when he's angry.

"Are you ok Rose?" he asked. I nodded to response. "Good, let's go inside." he covered my face with his coat and we walk together. "Get out on our way!" he once again shouted. With Dave's arm surrounded me,I don't need to fear. I felt safe and secured.

As we got inside the building, Dave releases me he told me to stay.  He'd instructed the most stupid guards not to let any of the reporter enter the building. They're really dumb asses guards who did not bother to help me when the reporters harassing me. Everyone of these guard will definitely pay for their stupidity. I told myself.

"This is not supposed to happen." I heard Dave told.

"I know." I told him and I managed to show him smile and he did smile back.