Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"We're we going?" I heard Adrian asked after an hour of driving.

"Sshh. Just wait and you'll see. It's a surprise, you'll be loving it for sure." I answered.

"I can't wait, it's been an hour." he whispered to my ear.

"I'm driving Adi." I acted like as if I'm tickled but in all honesty, I am.

"You liked that huh? You'll definitely love what I'll be doing next." his hand went under my dress, in between my thighs. I didn't tried to stop him. I'll just let him do what ever pleases him. His hand went deeper and it moved slowly caressing my legs. I groaned a bit. I grabbed tightly to the steering wheel. He liked the sound I made. He was too horny to stop. I spread my legs a little wider too let his hand in and have his fingers do its purpose. He took off the piece of cloth that hides my bliss.

I cant literally concentrate on my driving but I let him do his thing and have all the pleasure together with him. My little groaned become more intense. His actions become freaking harsh and fast, like as if he's strumming guitar in tune of a hard core music. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, I begged until I reached my peak and he felt my coming.

I heard he unbuckled his belt. I'm sure he wants more. Next thing he did was unbuttoning his pants and zipping down its zipper.

"Can't you really wait Adi?" I asked him again but I feel like burning in desire. I also want more, but have to control myself.

"No I can't and I'm sure you can't as well. Pull over." he steered the wheel to the left side of the street.

"So horny Adi?" I asked sounded as horny as he is.

"Yes, I f*cking am." he grabbed my hand and put it inside his boxers. He hold my hand tightly and forced it to rub his stick. Ir was so freaking hard.

"R-really can't wait, ahh-di." I moarned as I'm enjoying what he's doing.

"I-i-i cant." he unhold my hand and kissed my lips so harsh. He used all the force to let his tongue in to my mouth. It taste bitter-sweet. I liked it. I felt his hand caressing my right breast using his right hand while his left hand were unzipping my dress.

No it cant be happening, it's not the time.

I took off his hand that was unzipping my dress, but let his other hand do its job while we're still kissing like hell. I need to do my job without letting him notice my action.

I unbuckled my seatbelt so I can move more. I pulled Adrian's boxer down. He stopped kissing me, I know what he's thinking now. With just a second, he pushed my head down.

"Suck it." He asked but I didn't move. "Suck it now I said." but still no action from me.

Adrian pulled my hair up and it hurted so much.

"What's wrong with you? Dont you know that girls kneeled on me just to taste what I have. Even my own secretary enjoy doing it even for free under my table." he's in rage. Patricia? I'm not surprised.

"As if I f*cking care? I'm not doing it." I told him.

"What do you want, money? How much?" he took his wallet and took all his money and put it inside my dress. "Is it enough? Do what I want now?" he grabbed my hair again. I am hating Adrian more but I have to control my temper, no pain, no gain.

"I told you I'm not doing it. I'm not like what you think I am. And I don't need your money." I took all the money he put on my dress and threw it in front of his face.