Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A big slap woke up Peter from sleeping. 

"Aaahhhh." he whined.

"Rise and shine greedy boy."

"You son of a b*tch!  Who are you? What did you do to me? What do you need from me?" he asked furiously.

"Ooo, slowly dear.  You'll get to know everything in time Peter.  Just like how Jeffrey did." I smirked.

"Jeff- You- Who the hell are you? Where is Jeffrey?" he was ranging in anger.  He wanted to hurt me, mostly to kill me but his hands were tied up as he was hanged on the ceiling. He was sweating all over and blood were dripping from his head.

"Relax Peter.  Soon you'll be with you dear brother.  Be patient, be very patient."  I looked at him with no mercy at all.  "It's time to party." I stepped backward and prepare.

A recurring sound of pain echoed the room. Peter was whacked by a paddle behind his thigh, over and over and over and over again.

"Please stop." Peter pled but the paddling become more and more aggressive.  Peter's pleading become her strength.  No trail of mercy on her face as she smacked the paddle over and over.

"Maawa ka sa akin." he begged.  I saw tears, blood, and sweat coming out from Peter but I don't feel mercy as well.  He deserved it.  Every pain, every hurt, everything- he deserved to suffer...slowly, painfully like how we did.

"P-p-please s-s-stop." I barely heard a single word, he's losing it all. But the paddling continue.

She doesn't want to stop. No one, even I, can ever stop her.

No word came out from Peter after an half hour or so of paddling. My Ate run after and left Peter almost lifeless.  I saw her crying but I know she's rejoicing.  She'd been thru a lot of pain and suffering from what Sentosa's siblings done to her and to our family.

I left the room and followed Ate outside.  I saw her smoking her lungs out.

"Are you ok?  I told you, I'll do it pero mapilit ka."  I told her.

"No Rose, I'm ok.  I'm so much ok. I never been this better."  she smiled and that convinced me that she was okay.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Relieved.  Satisfied.  Happy. I never felt anything like this after 10 years Rose." she answered.

"Good." I answered briefly. "He deserved it Ate. Everything that you have done.  Wala pa yun kung ikukumpara sa ginawa nila."

"I know sissy.  Pinatikim ko lang sa kanya ang pait ng mga ginawa nya. I once pled, begged, asked for mercy but none of them listen.  None of them showed mercy." with her teary eyes. 

"I'm so proud of you." I hugged her tightly.

"Same her sissy." she kissed me on my forehead.

"Let's go Ate, I still have worked today." We both went to inside the limo.

I sat in front and saw the driver sleeping soundly.  The chloroform knocked him down and left him unconscious, enough time for us to do what we have to do.

"Ho do you manage to drive this car Ate?" I asked her.

"For 10 years sissy, I have learned to drive everything. I can drive crazily even the most elite man in the world. Haha" she laughed.

"I know right Ate. Haha" I laughed with her. "So where do you want to parked this car?" I asked.

"In front of you're company of course." she replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.  It's still dark anyway.  You dont have to worry sissy. You're the one who have to worry my dear.  With all the CCTV's inside Royale, how can you manage to escape from that?" she asked worriedly.

"Ngayon ka pa talaga nag-alala Ate? Haha." I laughed out loud.  "I wont be wearing this wig if I'm not aware of that.  I thought about everything, I am born to plan things. And definitely Ate, I'll never fail this one."  I assure her.  And it brought a smile to he face.

Ate and I left the limo and the driver in front of Sentosa Corp.  I used Peter's phone to leave a messaged to the driver:

|I saw you sleeping last night at ang hirap mo gisingin.  I drove the limo out of Casino Royale to here but you're still sleeping.  I left you're last salary at the compartment.  I should have fired you but instead, please tender your resignation right after you parked this car inside.

Peter Sentosa.|

Should I be sad for the driver?  No.  I left him with a freaking 100,000 pesos.  And for the remaining 19 million 900 thousand pesos? Oh well, for the good cost, charity and SHOPPING SPREE!