Baby

Emma's POV

" The baby's a- " mom said.

" Actually, the babies are both a girl and boy ! " dad said cutting mom off. We stared at them blankly.

" You're having twins ? " August asked. Mom and dad nodded proudly. After a long awkward silence, they walked out. I stared at August for a little while.

" So.. I guess both our wish came true. You wished for a little sister and I wished for a little brother and coincidencely, mom is having twins. " we both nodded in agreement.

He walked back to his room and I laid on my bed. What would I do when mom gave birth to the babies already ? Would I have time to go out with my friends and Austin ? But where's the babies gonna sleep ? I decided to walk around the house and I notice a room at the edge of the second floor.

I slowly walk towards it and kept my hand at the knob. Some part of me tells me to open it but the other part told me not to. I decided to open it anyway. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. I'm staring at a huge room. Full of toys and two baby cribs. One side of the room is painted in blue and the other side is painted in pink.

August was beside me this whole time, also with his mouth hanging open as we heard a voice behind us.

" It's beautiful isn't it ? " we turned around to see dad, also staring at the room.

" I painted it with mom. It's not much and we haven't done yet but since you guys already knows about the babies, would you like to help us decorate this room ? " dad explained.

" Would we ? Yes, we would but not all the time, we still need some time with our friends. " I smiled.

We walk back to our room.

" About our plan, why won't you ask mom once more if you could hang out with boys. " August said. I nodded and walk down to the living room where I see mom watching the TV. I sat beside her.

" Hey mom. Would you let me go out with boys ? I think I'm responsible enough. " I asked not looking into mom's eyes. She looked at me cofused and she answered me....