Ruby

Here's another chapter !

Emma's POV

*end of school*

I was packing my bags. I'm going out with Ruby today so I won't be going home with August.

" Hey, can we talk ? I can explain everything. " Austin came from behind. As much as I want to talk to him, I can't.

" Are you done packing ? Oh, sorry Austin, I didn't see you there. " Ruby apologized.

" No need to be sorry, I have no business with him. Come on, lets go. " I cutted in and took Ruby's hand and drag her out.

" What was that ? " Ruby asked. I explained to her everything while she nod and we walked to the nearest mall. We sat in Starbucks and drank some coffee.

" What makes you want to know Killian ? " she asked as we sat face to face.

" He helped me and I wanted to thank him. " I smiled. She nodded. She then explained to me everything while I nod.

" Are you two related or something ? " I asked.

" Since you told me about you and Graham, I guess I don't have to explain you that much. " she smiled. I've seen that smile before, somewhere back in New York.

" What do you mean ? " I asked back while looking at my coffee cup.

" Same thing happened between me and Killian. " my eyes shot up.

" Have I seen you somewhere ? " I blurted out without knowing.

" I don't know. " she looked away, avoiding my gaze. She looked like she knows something. I feel like she's really close when I barely knew her.

" Where are you from ? " I tilted my head.

" New York. " she looked down the whole time.

" Me too ! " I cheered. I somehow feel like she switched her name.

" Did you switch your name or something ? " I blurted out again.

" Yeah. " she just nodded, not bothering to tell me her real name.

Suddenly, a really familiar name appear into my head.

" Are you Regina ? " I asked her as I stared deeply into her eyes. She looked as if her eyes were about to fall off.

" How did you know ? "

" Of course ! How can I not know my best friend ? " I hugged her.

" Why did you hide from me ? " I asked as I sat back down.

" I just want you to forget about New York and focus here more. " she smiled.

" I can never forget New York. My memories, my birth city, my grandparents, everything's there. " I corrected her.

" So what should I call you ? Regina ? Or Ruby ? " I asked. After she switched names, I don't really know what to call her.

" Go with Ruby. I don't want Killian to find out or else he'll start ignoring me. " I nodded.

" But, how come I didn't know you used to date Killian back then ? " I was really curious.

" You didn't know him. I dated him before I moved to another school and met you. " she smiled. I nodded.

" You know, I think Killian likes you. " she smirked. She always do that when she found out someone likes me.

" WHAT ? NO ! He dosen't ! " I said in disbelief.

" Fine, THE Emma Swan dosen't believe me, I can't make her but ! I can show you. ' she smired again. Oh, no.

" Prove it ! " I said, hiding my worried face.

" Okay. " she smirked again. We finally went our separate ways and I went home.

*at home*

" Wassup sis ? " August came happily.

" What's up with you today ? " I laughed.

That's the end of the chapter. Thank you again for reading this story ! I really appriciate it.
Vote/comment. Xx