Is he okay ?

Here's another chapter for ya'll !! Enjoyyy !!

Emma's POV

" Is he okay ? " Belle asked the doctor that approached us after he checked on August.

" He's okay but he has amnesia. I think you know that already. His right ankle are a bit twisted but it will be fine soon enough. After his ankle are healed, he can be discharged. " the doctor explained. He was about to leave but he turned back to face us.

" And also, I forgot to say this but it will take some time for him to have his memory back again. In the mean time, I hope you might help him little by little. It might help the process of him getting back his memory speed up. " the doctor said and left the room.

We walked towards August's bed. We planned on helping him remember quickly.

" Hey. Um, how can we explain this ? " I held his hand.

" August, this is Emma, your little sister. " Belle pointed towards me. I know Belle is trying to point me out to August but she sounds, jealous. I don't know what she noticed but I hope it's not very bad. August just nod at what Belle said.

" And, I'm Belle, your girlfriend. " Belle said, her eyes started to get wet. August quickly hugged Belle.

" I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I just don't remember anything. " August stroked her hair. August did it like he's hugging some random stranger. Belle started tearing up. She has gone through a lot.

" And who's the guy ? " August pointed towards Graham when he released from Belle's hug. Belle went to the bathroom.

" His name is Graham. We have a long of history with him back in New York. He's also my ex-boyfriend. " I explained while looking at Graham in the eyes and Graham just smiled warmly.

" New York ? We're New Yorkers ? " August asked, confused. I just nod, having nothing to say.

" But why are we here ? I may have lost my memory but I'm not dumb to think this is New York. " August asked. He seemed pissed off. What is wrong with them today ?

" We moved because mom is pregnant and dad wants to let the baby have some room and also because I have lots of enemies in New York. " I laughed a bit, thinking of the memories back in New York. I missed them so much.

" Mom's pregnant ? " August looked at me with his eyes looking like it's about to pop out.

" Yep. Twins. One boy, one girl. " I said. The door swung open, revealing mom and dad. Mom ran towards August as soon as she saw him sitting and talking to us.

" Who is this ? " August mouthed. From the way he mouthed, it looks like he knows they are someone improtant.

" Mom. " I mouthed back. Luckily dad didn't saw us mouthing.

" August ! Are you okay ? Are you hurt anywhere ? Should I call the doctor ? " mom asked and turned to face me.

" He's fine. He just has a twisted right ankle and he can be discharged after it's healed. The doctor told us when he finished checking on August. ' I hid the ' amnesia ' part. Mom nodded and left to get some water for us.

" Okay, what are you guys hiding ? " dad asked. We all stared at him blankly, acting like we're innocent.

" I know you guys better. You two are hiding something. You're keeping it from mom, the important part of what the doctor said. Spill it. " dad crossed his arms and looked at Graham then back to me.

" August has amnesia. " I looked down, Graham did too. I saw August just looking at dad sadly.

" What ? " dad said, uncrossing his arms.

" The doctor said he'll remember soon. We also can help speed up the process. " I looked at dad, finally daring to look into his eyes.

" Keep this from your mom. She has too much to worry about. We'll tell her after she gives birth. " dad explained.

" When is that ? " Belle asked. We all faced towards her, shocked that she's back because we didn't hear her walk in.

" In one week. That's what the doctor said but we're not sure, it might come earlier or later. " dad said. We all nodded.

" And who's this ? " August asked. We rotally forgot that August is here and that he dosen't know who is dad yet.

" Dad. This is our dad. " I said. August nodded and dad smiled at him.

Mom then came in and set the plastic full of water bottles on the bed's table. Mom suddenly fell to the floor, holding her belly.

" Are you okay ? " dad ran towards mom. I saw water on the floor and I immidiately ran to find the doctor outside the room.

The doctor came and took mom to another room. Dad followed mom in. August can walk around already since he's already awake. I took August towards the room. Graham and Belle stayed on the room to sleep.

We stood outside the room, looking through the glass. We just stood there, looking at mom. She's having a hard time and she's sweating a lot.

Dad's POV

" Push ! Push ! " the doctor and the nurses said. I held onto My wife, Cora's hand as she squeezed it hardly.

After a little time of Cora's screams, the baby came out.

Omg ! Emma's little sister and brother are gonna be out soon ! Will the girl be the one older or the boy ?
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment ! Thanks ! xx