Forever

Here's the last chapter for this fanfic ! It really is fast. Have you guys heard of Austin's new song Dirty Work ? It's really nice, go listen to it.

Emma's POV

I didn't dare to look into his eyes at first but then he lifted my head while holding onto my chin, making me face him.

I bit my lip and hugged him. I started tearing up. I didn't want him to see me crying.

" I miss you. " I mumbled over his chest. I felt him wrap his arms around me and he laid his chin on my head.

" I miss you too. " he said. I pulled away so that I can see his handsome face. He wiped my tears with his thumb. His hurted look has gone and turned into a soft and caring look.

" I, I love you. " I stuttered. Austin's face was shocked but soften in a few seconds. I guess he never thought I'd ever say that. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

We broke the kiss, my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

" I love you too. " Austin smiled and I kissed him again.

" Promise, we'll be together ? " he smiled and I nodded.

" Forever. " I smiled. Okay, this is totally too fairytale like but what can I say, I really love him this much.

He reached behind my neck and took off the necklace that I'm wearing. I didn't even realise that I'm still wearing the necklace that Killian gave me. He kept the necklace and took out another one.

" Wear this. " he put the necklace around my neck and he took another thing from his pocket. A bracelet. The necklace and bracelet are both the things that he gave me. I smiled until I remembered I kept those in my study table's drawer.

" How did you get those ? It was in my room as I remembered. " I showed him a confused look. He smirked.

" I got it from your house. Apparently, your parents didn't know about our relationship and they let me in without hesitation. " he chuckled and I laughed. I missed his smiles. He suddenly took out his phone.

" Let's take a selfie, I want to show the world how my girlfriend look like and how she's now mine. " he smirked. We took a selfie, him kissing my cheek with a smiley face and me laughing. He tagged me in Twitter and Instagram.

Instagram :

Hey guys ! Guess who is this girl ? Her name's Emma. She's mine now, she's taken alright. @emma_swan

Twitter :

Yo guys, here's my girlfriend's account : @emma_swan
You didn't read it wrong, yes, my GIRLFRIEND as in I'm dating her. She's mine forever.

I chuckled when I read the caption and tweet, he sounds like a little kid.

Ella's POV

I turned on my Instagram to see Austin kissing Emma on the cheek and Emma was laughing. They got back together. I was smiling when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a brunette guy.

" Are you Ella ? " he asked and I nodded. His face looks very familiar. He suddenly hugged me in which I almost jumped. Why is he hugging me ?

" I miss you so much. " I quickly pulled away when he said that. What's wrong with this guy ?

" Em, who are you ? " I asked, well this is weird.

" You don't remember me do you ? " he asked which was quite obvious. I shook my head.

" I'm James. " he showed a half happy half sad face because he is not sure how to react. I hugged him immidiately. I can't believe it. James is really here.

James is my ex boyfriend. We broke up when he had to left for London and both of us didn't want a long distance relationship. We promise to get back together if we meet again and if we are not dating anyone. I hope he's not dating anyone though. I've waited for so long for him.

" When did you come back here ? And how'd you know where to find me ? " I said, not releasing our intertwined hands.

" I came back this morning. I wanted to meet you first thing in the morning but when I reached your house, your mom said that you had left so I went home first. Your mom told me that you're here. " he smiled. It's been so long ever since I last saw his smile.

" So, you dating anybody ? " he got closer. I didn't move back, I stayed on my position.

" Nope, no one. What about you ? " I raised my eyebrows, waiting for his answer. He smirked and crashed his lips onto mine and broke it the next second.

" How's that for an answer ? " he smirked. I kissed him again and broke it when I heard people saying ' awww '.

" Ella ! You never told us you already has a boyfriend ! " Emma and Belle hugged me when I released James hand from mine.

" I guess she waited thia whole time for me ? " he smiled. I bit my lip as the blush creeps up to my cheeks. Emma and Belle nodded at James.

--

Emma's POV

We left the hospital since August is already discharged and has his memory back. We went to my house.

" Mom ! Dad ! We're home ! " August and I shouted at the same time. Mom and dad rushed down while carrying Quinn and Henry. We sar on the living room while mom and dad is in the kitchen, preparing snacks.

Belle and August sat on the floor while Belle rocked Henry to sleep in her arms. August wrapped his arms around her.

Ella and James sat on the two seated sofa while I sat on the three seated sofa with Austin as I rocked Quinn to sleep in my arms.

Mom and dad came out of the kitchen, placing a bunch of snacks on the coffee table and they sat on the other two seated sofa across Ella and James.

Austin kissed me on the cheeks when I'm focusing on Quinn instead of the TV.

" You look like a caring and loving mother right now. " he smiled.

" No I don't. " I denied his compliment. He chuckled.

" Yes you are. I hope so, I wouldn't want my future wife to be such a bad mother. " he smiled.

" What makes you think I'm going to be your future wife anyway ? " I joked.

" You promised. You're not allowed to break this promise. " he said, not falling for my trap.

" Right. That promise. The promise to be together. " I smiled.

" Forever. " he kissed me.

Awww !!!! That's the end of the story. Finally, this story is completed. I'm going to update my new story tomorrow. It's not a fanfic. It's a teen fiction. The title is Lovers High. Please look forward to it. Thanksss.
Vote/comment. Xx
Love ya'll