Accident

Hey guyss !! Here's another chapter !!! I hope ya'll will like it !

Emma's POV

" Why are you here ? Aren't you suppose to be with your friends ? " Belle asked.

" I was, but then I wanted to check on August too and I won't let you two go home alone. " he said, catching his breath. Belle smiled and when she faced me, she saw the necklace that I'm wearing.

" That's the necklace you've always wanted right ? Where did you get it ? " Belle looked at the texture of the necklace closely.

" Killian gave it to me. " I laughed.

" He confessed ? Where's the bracelet and necklace that Austin gave you ? Did you throw it away ? " Belle started walking again and both me and Graham followed.

" He didn't. He gave this to me as a late birthday present. And I didn't throw it away, I couldn't. I just put those away in my room. And, can you not remind me of him anymore ? " I sighed. I stormed away from them, even when I don't want to. My legs just has its own instinct. I then heard footsteps towards me from behind.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to. " Belle apologized, looking at her shoes.

-

We finally reached home. I walked towards my room. Graham and Belle went somewhere else, I wonder where.

I threw my backpack on the bed and took my purse. I opened the door to see Graham and Belle looking so worried.

" What's wrong ? " I asked.

" August's gone ! " they said together. Oh ! They went to his room. I laughed at them and they gave me confused looks.

" He's in the hospital, not here. " my voice cracked when I said that. My eyes getting wet but I smiled anyway.

" What ? What happened to him ? " they asked.

"I'll tell you when we get there. " I smiled sadly, thinking of August.

-

We reached the hospital and I walked towards the reception.

" I'm Emma Swan, August's little sister and these are his best friends. " I said and the nurse nodded. She brought us to August's room. I opened the door to see August sleeping soundly with bandaged on his feet and head, scars all over his face. Belle gasped and ran to August. She held his hand tightly.

" What happened to him ? " she asked me as tears flowed down her cheeks. I hugged her and patted her back. She loves him so much, I can't lie to her. He cheers her up when she's sad and now it's my turn to help her after what she did for me and Austin.

" He got into a car accident. " I hugged her tighter ad my tears fell freely from my eyes. I felt Graham's arms around us.

After Belle stopped crying, she looked at me.

" It must be hard for you. " she hugged me again. I saw Graham's wet cheeks. I smiled weakly and held his hand.

Mom and dad then came through the door. They saw us and mom hugged Belle. She knew they were dating and that August loves her so much.

" Mom, can I not go to school tomorrow ? I want to stay here with August. " I asked mom.

" I can do that, you don't need to stay here with him. " she held my arms.

" Mom, you need to rest. You're pregnant and I can't risk you anymore. We don't know when it's going to happen. " I said, rubbing my mom's hand.

" Honey, listen to Emma. You have to rest. Emma's old enough now, she can take a good care of August. You need to have a rest. The birth date of the baby is in a few days and we can't risk you anymore. " dad told mom. Mom just stared at us, thinking.

" I can take care too, with Graham. We can stay here for tomorrow. Emma won't be alone then. " Belle tried to make an excuse for taking care of August.

" Are you sure ? " mom looked at Belle.

" Yes. 100% sure. " I smiled when Belle said that. August likes to say that when we were young. Mom looked at us as we begged.

So, do you think Emma's mom would let them stay ? What do you think will happen to August when he wakes up ? Baby girl or boy first ? Find out soon !!

Hope you enjoy this story ! Thanks for reading.

Vote/comment. xx