Mom/Austin

Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter..

Emma's POV

I opened my mouth and said.

" Hey, Austin. " I said quietly.

" Wassup ? "

" I won't be going home with you later. "

" Why not ? " he looked at me confused while stopping the car in the school parking lot.

" My mom wanted me to go home with her. I'm sorry. " I said looking down. He pulled my chin up and stared at me.

" It's alright, your mom probably wants some mother and daughter time. " he said as he starts getting closer. I closed my eyes tightly as I heard someone knock the car door. I turned around and felt relieved to see Belle waving at me and Ella behind her. I opened the door and waved Austin goodbye.

" So what was that ? You two was going to kiss. I feel bad for inturupting. " Belle said, smiling widely.

" Are you and Austin dating ? " Ella asked me with crazy Belle in the middle of us.

" I guess so. We're going on a date tonight. " I said smiling.

" OMG ! Really ? " Belle stared at me, wide eyed.

" Yes we are. " I walked to my locker. Belle jumped happily to her locker.

I finished taking my English and Chemistry books and closed my locker, I was shocked to see Austin.

" So, do you want me to walk you to class ? " he asked coolly.

" No " I said while laughing. I walked to my class. I haven't seen August ever since I left my house.

Austin's POV

I heard someone knocking my car door. Emma turned to see her british friend, Belle waving at her. She stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to me. I smiled fakely. Second time, this is the second time I tried to kiss her but failed. Maybe it'll work when we we're alone on our date. I stepped of my car, locked it and went to my locker. I took my English and Chemistry books and went to Emma's locker. I waited for her to finish packing.

She jumped a little when she saw me standing here.

" So, do you want me to walk you to class ? " I asked, trying to be cool.

" No " she laughed. She left me alone standing there. I saw her look around searching for someone. Who is she searching for ? I walked beside her.

Emma's POV

" Who are you searching for ? " Austin asked me as he catched up to me. I was about to answer him when someone closed me eyes.

" Guess who ? " he said.

Hope ya'll like this one.
Vote/comment. Xx