August & Belle

Emma's POV

Belle ended up buying a simple blue sleeveless dress with a blue belt and blue heels. The heels has a small blue flower on the side. She also boigh a blue glittery purse with long chains to put on your shoulder. She bought a blue ribbon to clip on her hair and a blue neck choker. She loves buying accesories.

We went to her house and let her wear her dress and put make up on her while curling her hair.

Belle's POV

I wore my dress and the accesories that I bought. Before they did my make up, I already took a bath. I came out of the bathroom, Emma and Ella kept saying ' ooh '. I laughed and turn to my watch. 6:59 already. I wore my shoes and heard the doorbell rang. Emma ran down to see August. I got to the first floor and walked to August. Emma and Ella left us alone by leaving the house.

" Be careful ! " August shouted to tell Emma. She laughed and nodded.

" Shall we ? " August asked, offering me to link his arms with mine. I linked into his arms and chuckled.

" We shall. "

He took us to the cinema. I love cinemas ! He bought a ticket to ' The Fault In Our Stars '. I remember when I begged Emma to watch it with me but she refused and said that she wanted to read the book finish first.

August bought some popcorn and let us in the theater.

*After the movie*

He brought me to the park. We talk for a little while and he brought me to a restaurant, we ate.

After that, he walked me home.

" Did you have fun ? " he asked.

" Yes. " I nodded happily. He leaned in closer and kissed me. I tighten the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. It took a few minutes before we broke the kiss.

He took something out from his pocket. He took my hand and put a bracelet around it.

" It looks good on you. " he smiled. I blushed a little and hugged him.

" I better get going now. Get home safe ! Bye ! " I said. He released me and waved. He walked to his car and drive home. I reached my house and enter my room. The bracelet has my name on it. I took out my phone to see a text from Emma.

So did you have fun ? Anything to tell me ? -Em

Yes and yes -B

What is it ? -Em

August gave me a bracelet with my name on it ! -B

I took a picture of the bracelet and sent it to Emma.

Wow ! That's so pretty ! Austin didn't give me anything :( -Em

I have a feeling he'll give you something tomorrow -B

What makes you think that ? -Em

My guts -B

Lol. Kay, gotta go to sleep now -Em

Ok, goodnight -B

I closed my phone and slept after switching to my pyjamas.

Hope ya'll like this chap !
Vote/comment. Xx