Surprise

Emma's POV

I woke up, took a bath and wore blue skinny jeans and a black and white t-shirt. I took my MCM bag and wore my converse. I tied my hair up and ran down. I was too lazy to put make up on.

Mom placed a plate of waffles in front of me and i ate it. August ran down and mom placed a platr of waffles in front of him too.

" Nothing special for me ? " August said frowning. Mom and I laughed.

We finished our breakfast and left for school. August was smiling all the way.

" Why are you smiling ? " I asked.

" Nothing. " he said smirking, trying to cover his smile but I can still see it.

" There's something, tell me. " I begged.

" Fine, I'm happy that I'll meet Belle soon. " he smiled again.

" You meet her everyday. " I teased.

" This time, we're dating. " he laughed.

We reached school and I walked to my locker. I took my books out and closed my locker. Then someone closed my eyes from behind.

" Guess who ? " he asked.

" Austin, stop playing around. " he took his hands off my eyes.

" I have a surprise for you. " Austin said.

" What is it ? " I asked looking curious.

" Close your eyes. " I closed my eyes slowly with my back facing him.

He slid something around my neck and I opened my eyes to see a necklace with an amulet a shape of heart. Inside the heart spells the letter ' A '. I was shocked to see that and i turned around to face Austin. He smiled.

" You're mine now. " he smiled and I laughed.

" Unless you break my heart. " I said looking serious.

" I would never did that. " I smiled and peck his lips. I walked to class with Austin beside me.

I sat on my seat and Austin sat on his then we saw Killian walking and sitting beside me. He smirked at me again.

" Had a great fight yeaterday. Don't we, mate ? "

" Yeah, right ' mate' " Austin rolled his eyes.

" Guys, lets go to our groups and do our project. " the teacher told us and Killian went to sit beside Ruby and Graham sat beside me. Austin walked and sat beside Anita. We started our project and I kept looking to Austin's direction. Anita kept poking Austin and laughing while Austin was looking annoyed.

" Jealous ? " Graham asked as he snapped me out of my thoughts.

" Huh ? What ? No. "

" Well you look jealous. "

" No, I don't " I kept denying but deep inside I felt my heart burning.

" Well don't be, she can't get to him and she won't hurt you. I promise you that. No matter what happens, I'll be here. " I smiled to the sound of that.

" Thanks. You know, you can be mean sometimes but kind some other time. " I laughed.

" Yeah, most people are like that. "

We continued the project until the bell rang adn we gather up our things.

" You wanna continue this in my house ? " Graham asked.

I opened my mouth to say.....

What'd you think Emma will say ? Yes or no ?
Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter so far !
Vote/comment. Xx