Story of the Past

Hope you like it !

Emma's POV

The bell rung and History is finally over and I'm glad because the lesson was very boring but Ella was really into it. She loves History.

We walked out the room and met Belle. She kept asking me to tell her the story but I said I wanted to wait for Ella, so she agreed. We walk in the Biology class. I don't like Biology either. We sat on two seats at the back. We talked and laughed until Graham came in again. Ugh, not again. He sat in front of me. He looks around, I think he's looking for Austin. Unfortunately, Austin doesn't have Biology class with me.

Graham smirked. I rolled my eyes

" So, you're 'bodyguard' isn't here to keep you safe huh ? " Graham said.

Wow, I really wish I could slap him right now. I wish it would be over soon. The teacher walked in and taught us some stuff. Belle asked what happened earlier in History class. I told her everything that happen and her eyes widen.

" You just touched his hand and he already calmed down ? He has anger issues that no one ever cool him off before. How did you do that ? " Belle said, whispering, not wanting the teacher to hear her.

" I don't know, I just touched his hand and his face isn't boiling red anymore. " I said truthfully.

" I don't think that is why. You know what I mean. "

" Actually, no I don't. "

" HE LIKES YOU ! " Belle whispered yell.

I ignored her and thought the words that Belle said. Is it true ? I stop myself on believing that.

Then another bell rung. It's finally the end of school. I went to my locker with Belle and met Ella. We packed our bags and left school. We walked home since our bus is kinda nasty.

" So tell us the story. Pleaseeee. " Belle begged.

" Ok ok. So it was in New York and I met Graham at my school. He was a new student and we became best friends and also with 2 of my best friends, Mary and Regina. We talked a lot and then Graham told me he liked me and then we dated until I saw him kissing another girl in school. I got mad and slapped him and he told me he never liked me before. I cried for 3 whole days and he never talked to me ever since until when I was in the airport to move here. " I said out of breath.

" Wow. That's sad. So, why is he acting so bad to you ? " Ella ask.

" That, I have no idea. "

Ella walked in another direction and waved goodbye and Belle walked in the opposite direction of Ella and waved goodbye and I'm all alone. Walking until I heard someone running towards me. I turned around and saw Austin and his 3 other friends, Alex, Zach and Robert.

" Hey, Emma. You went home so early ? I searched the whole school to find you. " Austin said, breathlessly. I laughed at him.

" Belle and Ella wanted me to tell them my story. So they dragged me out of school. "

" What story ? " Austin asked, looks so confused.

" My story about my past with Graham. I never want to talk about it but they are my best friends so I told them. "

" You never told me ? " Austin said giving me a pouty face.

" Don't be crazy. " I hitted his arm. We walked and talked until we reached my house. We said goodbye to each other and left. I walked in the living room and jumpped on the couch, I looked up the ceiling and thought about what Belle said earlier in the Biology class. I stare into the ceiling until a shadow covered me. I look over.

That's a lot to write. Thanks for reading. Comment/Vote.