Fight

This is gettin rough.

Emma's POV

Killian turned around and Austin punched him in the face. Killian fought back and people started cheering ' fight ' to them. The teacher came and scolded them. They got detention on friday.

I brought Austin to the nurse office. Surprisingly, the nurse wasn't there. I took the alcohol bottle and some cotton. I poured the alcohol into the cotton and dabbed it on his lips and forehead since it's bleeding.

" Why did you start the fight ? " I asked him while dabbing the cotton to hid forehead.

" You know I have anger issues. I can't control it, but I know you can. ",

" Me ? How can I control your  anger issues ? "

" I don't know but you can. " I just smiled at the thought of it. I finished dabbing his blood and looked at him, he was staring into my eyes this whole time. He got closer, his lips brushed mine. The nurse came in and we moved back awkwardly.

" What are you guys doing here ? " she asked.

" He got into a fight and i helped him clean up his face while you're not here. " I said, trying to be polite.

" Since you're all cleaned up why don't you go back to break ? " we nodded and head back to our locker.

Killian's POV

I punched Austin back. We fought until the teacher came. She punished us by giving us detention on friday. Emma and Austin walked towards the nurse while I went to the boys bathroom. I cleaned my face using water then walked back to my locker.

Emma's POV

We walked to our locker to take our books and I saw Ella and Belle standing beside my locker.

" Where have you been ? " they asked.

" In the nurse's office helping Austin get cleaned up after the fight. "

" Fight ? What fighy ? " they asked in chorus with shocked faces.

" You didn't know ? Austin and Killian got into a fight ? "

" You mean that new student ? " Ella added. I nodded.

" Wow ! Two guys fighting over Emma ! " Belle jumped.

" They weren't fighting for me. How would you know anyway ? "

" Killian kept staring at you. How could I not ? " I turned to see Killian looking into his locker.

" He's just shy ! " she laughed.

*skip the school part*

I packed my bags and saw Austin waiting for me. I walked to him.

" Ready to go home ? "

" Belle's taking me to the mall with Ella, gotta pick a dress for her date. "

" Good luck. " he laughed and walked away.

Belle pulled me to her car with Ella. We sang ' One Last Time ' by Ariana Grande on the way there.

We got in countless of shops. We bought clothes but Belle didn't buy any dress yet. We got in Zara.

We bought shoes, clothes, pants and accesorises.

Belle ended up buying....

Hope ya'll like it !
Vote/comment. Xx