Where ?

Emma's POV

" So where are you taking Belle tomorrow ? " I asked

" I'm not sure. Where did Austin take you ? "

" I'm not suppose to tell anyone. " I said apologetically.

" It's okay. Do you have a list of places for dates ? " I nodded and took a piece of paper from my drawer. I have a list of places to go because I used to watch a lot of love shows and list down where they went.

" I'll pick the cinema. " he smiled to himself. He went back to his room. I slept after I took a shower and switch to my pyjamas.

*next day*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I took a bath and wore my gret sleeveless shirt and a black skinny jeans. I wore my brown boots. I tied my blonde hair up and took my MCM bag. I bought lots of stuff yesterday when I went shopping with mon.

I walked down to eat my breakfast. Mom was downstairs cooking. She set a plate of love shaped pancakes in front of me. August came down and mom set a plate of plain pancakes in front of him.

" Why does she get heart shaped pancakes while I don't ? " August said while stomping his feet like a little kid.

" Because she had a date yesterday while you don't. " mom said being all sassy. I laughed.

" He does. Tonight. " I said still laughing. Mom looked confused. August sighed.

" Tonight I'm going on a date with one of Emma's best friend, Belle. " he said softly, still embarassed. Mom smirked at him.

" I bet Belle's gonna force me to pick out a dress for her. " I laughed. We finished our breakfast and went to school. I rode August's car to school and he kept bragging about his date.

Finally, we reached school. I got out and ran to my locker, away from August. He can be annoying sometimes. I took my books and closed my locker to see Belle jumping happily in front of me with annoyed Ella beside her.

" She's happy because of her date. " Ella said, rolling her eyes. My phone vibratrd, signaling a text. I took it out of my pocket to see a text from August.

Don't tell Belle anything about the date ! - Gust

I turned to see August across, staring at me. I nodded and he continued talking to his friends.

" By the way, can you help me pick out a dress for the date today ? I'll drive you. " she pleaded. I nodded again. I walked with them to my next class.

" So, do you know where August is taking me tonight ? " she asked. I shook my head so that she won't ask me anything. Once she knew someone knew something she wanna know, she'll be extremely annoying.

After I reached my class, Belle and Elle left and I walk in to see Austin sitting on the table talking to his friends with his back facing me. I sat on my chair and Austin dropped a letter to my table. I took and opened it to read.

Had fun last night - A

The teacher walked in and Austin sat on his chair. The teacher started talking when a student came in.

" Guys, this is Killian Jones. He's new here. " she introduced him. He sat on the chair beside me. He looked at me and smirked. He doesn't seem to be shy. His style is such a badass.

" Hey, so now you know my name. What's yours ? " he asked pulling his feet on the chair.

" Emma, Emma Swan. " I said looking in front. I can still see Killian smirking at me.

" And I'm her boyfriend, Austin Mahone. " Austin said making sure Killian heard the word boyfriend.

" I never thought you'd have a boyfriend. "

My teacher explained that we'll be doing a pair project and she's pairing us up herself. Everyone started groaning.

" Emma. " she said. She opened her mouth and said........

Hope ya'll like this chapter !
Vote/comment. Xx