Birthday

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I took a bath and wore my brown boots with a black skinny jeans and a blue polo tee shirt. I walked down to the dining room and I saw August, mom and dad surprising me.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " They shouted together. I was really surprised that I almost jumped.

" I don't even remember my own birthday. " I smiled and they all hugged me.

" Sorry I was being so hard on you guys yesterday. " dad apologised.

" It's okay. " August and I replied together.

" You guys can help us finish the baby's room if you like. It's something to make up for yesterday. " dad said and mom smiled at us while nodding telling us to say yes or to nod and we nodded.

We ate breakfast and left for school. On the way there, August turned on the song Birthday by Selena Gomez. We both sang happily to the song.

We finally reached school. I went to my locker and took my books and suddenly someone put his arms around my waists.

" Happy Birthday. " Austin said as he opened his clenched fist, showing me a charm bracelet that spells my name.

" What's this ? " I asked as he let me turn around to face him.

" Your birthday present. "

He let me wear the bracelet. I smiled again and pecked his lips.

" Thanks. "

Belle and Ella then came, each holding a birthday present.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " They said in chorus loudly making some people face us.

" Thanks, guys. " I smiled and they pushed their perfectly wrapped presents into my locker. I walked to class with Austin and sat on my seat. Killian came and sat beside me.

Alex, Zach and Robert came and gave me my birthday presents while saying happy birthday. I said thanks and shoved them into my bag.

" Today's your birthday ? " Killian asked.

" Yep. " I nodded.

" Well, happy birthday. I'll give you a present tomorrow. "

" You don't have you. "

" I want to. "

Then the teacher walked in. We went to our partners. Graham sat beside me.

" Happy birthday. " he smiled and gave me a friendship bracelet. I smiled at him back.

" Thanks. "

We started on our project. I didn't bother to look at Austin even once.

*skip the school part again*

August drove me home today.

" Wow, that's a lot of presents. What did Austin gave you ? " August asked while driving.

" A charm bracelet. " I showed him the bracelet

" Who gave you the other one ? " he asked while focusing back on the road.

" Graham did. "

" WHAT ? " August shouted loudly while stomping on the break as the red light shows.

" Relax ! He's just trying to be friendly, it's a friendship bracelet. You're lucky this car is soundproof. Or not, people will start to gather around by now. "

August relaxed and continued driving as the green light shows.

" Yeah, I'm lucky. " August rolled his eyes and I started laughing.

We reached home and August opened the door, letting me in first. I stepped in to see...

Guess what Emma saw.
Hope ya'll like this chapter !
Vote/comment. Xx