A Walk To The Park

Hey ! I have lots of free time so I probably will write more today if I could.

Emma's POV

I still can't believe I'm walking beside the one and only Austin Mahone, the person I never thought I would meet.

We walk all the way to a park. It's really quiet here. " And last but not least, the park " said Austin.

" Why is the park so quiet ? It freaks me out. " I said while looking around the park.

" Not much people go to the neighbourhood park. They prefer the mall. I come here lots of times when I'm bored or when I'm thinking of stuff "

*Ring Ring*

It's my phone ! I picked it up. " Hello ? "

" Emma ! Where are you ? " August shouted.

" What's wrong ? I'm in the neighbourhood park. "

" Mom is freaking out ! You better be home in a few minutes ! "

" Ok ok ! Calm down. " I hang up.

" I guess I gotta go. Bye " I said to Austin.

" Hey ! Can I at least have your phone number ? " He shouted. I went back and we exchanged phone numbers. I rushed back home as quickly as I can.

Austin's POV

I went back to my home where I stayed with my 3 best friends, Alex, Zach and Robert. I opened the door and found all three of them staring at me. " Sooo, who's that girl that you gave a tour around the neighbourhood ? " Alex said, looking excited. I guessed he saw me pass with her.

" No one " I said. I feel my cheeks burning as the blush creeps up.

" Aw come on ! We know you have a little tiny feelings for her. " Alex said pulling me to the couch. The boys sat beside me and waited for me to answer.

" Ok ok. She's Emma. She's new here and she's a big fan of mine. " I said happily.

" Something's missing in that sentence. Maybe ' I kinda like her ' ? "

" Fine. I like her. She seem nice. "

Emma's POV

I rushed back home. While I was running I feel myself smiling. Why am I smiling ? Maybe the fact that I met my idol ? Or something else ?

I opened the door to my house and heard my mom complaining and August rushed to me " I can't believe you went for a long walk without telling mom ! She's freaking out ! "

" I'll go calm her down " I said, trying to calm August.

" Where did she go ? I have to find her ! " I heard my mom complaining.

" I'm here mom ! " I said quietly. I was surprised she heard that.

" Oh my god ! Sweetie ! Where have you been ? "

" Walking around the neighbourhood. Just taking a tour. "

" From who ? "

" From... Well, he is my idol, Austin Mahone. "

" Sweetie. Are you okay ? I think you are sick, go take a rest. "

I walked to my room. When I laid on my bed, I knew I really met him. I can't believe my mom don't believe me. But either way, I feel asleep.

Hope you guys like it ! Comment/vote. I'll post as soon as I can.