Told You

Emma's POV

" You wanna continue this in my house ? " Graham asked.

" Sure. How about Saturday ? "

" That'd be great. "

I nodded in respones and left the classroom.

*skip to break time*

I walked to my locker and took my books. I closed my locker to see Belle and Ella.

" See, I told you he's gonna give something to you today. My guts was right. " I chuckled. August then hugged Belle from behind. He put his chin on his shoulder.

" I guess he gave you the necklace already. " August said looking at my neck.

" What do you mean ? " I tilted my head to the right.

" We knew he was gonma give you a necklace today. He told us. " Belle replied.

" You knew ?!? " Belle nodded. Austin came and hugged me from behind.

" Do you like it ? They helped me pick that out. " Austin said while laying his chin on my shoulder.

" Thanks guys. I love it. " I smiled. They all cheered.

" You should thank Austin, he's the one who bought it, we just pick it for you since we know your taste better. Anyway, glad you like it. " August smiled.

We all went to the cafeteria to eat and we sat together.

" Hey, wanna go out on Saturday ? " Austin asked.

" I can't, I'm going to Graham's house to do our project. " I said frowning.

" Graham's house ? " Austin said, raising his voice.

" Calm down, he's not that bad or mean anymore. We promised to stay as friends now. " I held his hand before he stood up. He sighed, giving up.

" Well make sure he dosen't hurt you, or I'll kill him. " he replied, looking serious.

" Got that. " said Graham coming out of nowhere. Austin turned around.

" I'm not gonna hurt her, at least not anymore. I regretted hurting her. Now, back to you. Don't you dare hurt or break her. " Graham stared into Austin's eyes.

" I won't, I can never do that. " Austin faced me.

" Good. Bye, gotta go. " Graham left us.

" That was intense. " August whispered. I laughed and Austin nodded. We walked to our lockers.

*skip the school part* ( A/N : I never knew what to write when they're in school )

I walked out of the school and hopped on August's car, he drove home. August kept smiling on the way home.

" Why are you smiling ? " I blurted out.

" Why ? Can't I smile ? "

" It's creeping me out, just tepl me what happened. "

" Fine, fine ! I'm smiling because I'm thinking of yesterday night. " he replied, giving up.

" Aww, my Gust is so in love. " I laughed.

" What happened yesterday anyway ? "

" Belle didn't tell you ? "

" Not specifically. "

" I thought you two are besties ? "

" We are, I just don't like forcing someone to tell me something. Not like you. "

" What ? I don't do that ! " he shouted. I laughed. He told me everything about his date last night. We finally reached home when he finished his story.

Vote/comment. Xx