Boy or girl first ?

Soooo, here's another chapter for ya'll !! Enjoyy !

Dad's POV

" It's a boy ! " I exclaimed as I saw the doctor wrapped the baby with a pastel blue blanket and let me carry him. I let Cora carry the baby. She started tearing up as she took him in. She held the baby's little hands. My eyes couldn't handle it anymore and I started tearing up too. The nurse took the baby and put him down in a crib and leave him beside us.

Cora held my hand and squeeze it.

Emma's POV

The first time I witnessed my mom giving birth to a baby. I have a little brother now.I smiled as tears started to flow down my cheeks.

August's POV

Just after I woke up and apparently is diagnosed with amnesia, I saw my mom giving birth to a baby boy who is my little brother. Even though I barely remember anything, I still tear up looking at my family.

Dad's POV ( I know, a lot of POVs )

After 5 minutes, Cora started screaming again. The doctor and nurses ran quickly towards her and told her to push. She squeezed my hand tightly as she screamed.

Finally, after some time, the baby girl wrapped in a pastel pink blanket was handed to me. I carefully carried her and handed her to Cora. She smiled as she saw her.

" What should we name them ? " I asked Cora as I carried my son.

" Let's give August and Emma the chance to choose a name for them. Shall we ? " Cora insisted. I nodded and gestured Emma and August to come in.

Emma's POV

I walked in with August as we saw dad gestured us to come in. I carried my little sister as August carried my little brother.

" So, what are their names ? " I asked. I was so curious at what their names are.

" We decided that you two should give each of them names. " mom and dad smirked. I cheered softly, trying hard not to wake the baby up.

" Henry. I want his name to be Henry. " August said while looking straight into the baby's eyes. Mom and dad smiled, satisfied with the name.

I thought for a while until I came up with a name.

" Hmm, how about Quinn ? " I smiled at the baby. I have loved that name since I was a little kid.

" Those names are really nice. I love it. " mom smiled.

The doctor told us that mom can be discharged in two days while August can be discharged in three days.

I took August to his room.

" Are you going home ? " August asked me. I nodded. I turned around to leave when August pulled me by the hand, stopping me.

" Can you stay with me ? " he said. I turned back to face him.

" I need to ask mom first. " he let go and I walked towards where mom is staying. Why would he ask me to stay like that ? That isn't quite like him.

" Mom, August asked me to stay. Can I ? " I asked as soon as I reached and saw mom.

" Do you want to stay ? " mom asked. I hesitated. Should I stay ? Or go home ? Everyone is fine now, everyone's awake. Should I ?

I know it's a short chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote/comment. Xx