What have I done ?

Here's another chapter for ya'll and also to say happy birthday to one of my friend. Shoutout to her book One Step and Change. Go read it ! It's guaranteed by me that it's 100% nice to read. This chapter is dedicated to her, footballou. Anyway, enjoyy.

Emma's POV

What have I done ?

I tooke Belle into the hospital. I just took her unconciously along with where I am going. I'm not even sure where I am headed, I just let my legs lead me as my mind are filled with thoughts and flashbacks of what just happened.

We ended up in the girls bathroom. Belle locked the door so that nobody can enter. I can't let anyone see me like this, not even a stranger.

" Hey, are you okay ? " Belle asked me as I bit my lips, not processing at what just happened. I quickly shook my head when I finished processing.

" No, I'm not okay. I can't even think straight right now. What is wrong with me ? " I let the tears flow as I slid down the wall, covering my face with my knees. Belle sat beside me and hugged me.

" I'm sorry. It's my fault, you did nothing wrong. I shouldn't have said that to his face. I should've thought of what you feel first before I said anything. " she comforted me but it's not working.

" No, it's not your fault, it's mine. " I corrected her. I felt her shooking her head but I ignored it and stood up.

" It's okay, I'll clear this up myself. I can do that. " I wiped my tears. I went to wash my face using the tap water.

" You're not going to move on from him, are you ? Please don't make this harder for the both of you. You two deserved each other. I can see it when you two were looking at each other, it was so obvious. " Belle stood up too. I finished washing my face and faced her.

" I can't even do that. That will break my heart more. I can't do that anymore, it hurts a lot. He is my everything. " I looked at the floor. I know it sounds cheesy but I'm just stating the truth.

" I'm sure he is. " she smiled and took me outside and into the canteen. Ella was sitting on one of the tables and we sat with her. Ella looked at us with curiousity.

" What's with you two ? You guys looks so serious. " she observed us.

" We need to get Emma and Austin back together. Like seriously, you two are so confusing. " Belle shooked her head in disbelief.

" Actually, I need to. You two don't have to help me. I can do it myself. " I smiled reassuringly.

" No, I want to help. We want to help. We're your best friends, the least we could do is help in this situation. " she stopped me before I could say anything else. I finally gave in and let them help me.

" I have an idea ! Why don't you two meet up in somewhere, I don't know, special ? " she smiled at her own idea, very impressed with it. She says she gets these love stuff though books. She loves reading novels and stuff, she's a bookworm. Belle and I always think that deep inside, she knows those things not from books, but from experience.

" That's a great idea ! " I jumped up and started to run out and text Austin. I heard Belle and Ella shouting, saying ' go get him girl ! '

I smiled at their cheers. They really are my true friends. I took out my phone and texted Austin.

Hey, can we meet up ? I really need to talk to you -Em

What do you want ? -AM

I need to talk to you, can we meet up in the 'place' ? -Em

Whatever -AM

I squealed when he replied me back. I was about to walk away when someone pulled me back, I turned to see August.

" Emma, where are you going ? " August asked.

" To go meet Austin. I want to get back with him. " I said. I saw Belle standing inside the hospital, looking at August. She was smiling. I'm guessing August got his memory back now. I hugged August and I felt him hug me back.

" It's obvious huh ? " he smiled and I nodded. He's really back.

" By the way, don't get in too much trouble with Austin okay ? Also, where's Belle ? " he asked. I pointed towards Belle and he turned and smiled. He left to go to Belle.

Belle's POV

August took my hand and led me to the garden. The doctor said that he has his memory back already but I'm not sure yet myself. He sat down on one of the bench and I sat beside him.

" What's wrong ? " I asked him. I wanted to touch his hand but I'm afraid that the doctor might be wrong about his memory.

" I just want you to know that I got my memory back. " he smiled. I hugged him immediately.

" But, I don't remember who you are. The doctor just told me to tell you that. " he said and I moved back. I felt my eyes getting watery, that's when August laughed and my eyes stop watering and turn into a confused look.

" I'm just joking. Don't cry. If I got my memory back, you would be the first person I remember. " he cupped my cheek and smiled. I hit his arm while smiling, not in a girly way though. He slowly leaned in closer and closer until we were just a few inches apart.

" I love you, Belle French. " he smiled. Rhat's the first time he ever said my complete name. He closed the gap between our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck to tighten the kiss.

I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

" I love you too, August Waters Booth. " I smiled, this is too cheesy, even for me but sometimes cheesy stuff are sweet.

Emma's POV

Ella and I sneak a peek on them. Okay, maybe you guys thought I already left but I didn't, I took my time watching Belle and August reunite.

I ran towards the 'place' when I saw the time. The 'place' is just a few streets away from the hospital so I didn't took a cab or car.

When I reached there, I saw Austin already sitting on the grass, watching the sunset. Apparently, he heard we coming and he stood up and walked to me with a hurted face of what I said this afternoon.

" What do you want to talk to me about ? What's so important about it ? " he asked me. I looked at the grass, not daring to look into his eyes.

Hey guys ! That's all actually. I can't believe I'm almost done with this fanfic ! Next chapter is exciting !
Vote/comment. Xx