Birthday Surprise

I had to rewrite this twice since I forgot to save the first time ! Dang it ! Hope ya'll enjoy it.

Emma's POV

I stepped in to see my friends and family shouting ' surprise ' and I saw Belle and Ella beside my doors popping the party poppers that made me jump.

Mom then gave out the snacks after everything. I just took a can of coke from the fridge and sat on the couch, enjoying the coke and away from everyone. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to me today.

Austin then walked and sat beside me.

" Hey, you okay ? " He asked as he took my hand. I nodded.

" You're not doing much talking, at least talk to me. " he smiled cheekily. I layed on his shoulder.

" Not in a mood. "

We talk for awhile until people started sitting beside me and wished me a hapoy birthday and giving me presents. I saw Austin walked towards my kitchen. I said thanks over and over. I waited until everyone finished doing it and search for Austin in the kitchen.

I couldn't find him anywhere. My kitchen has a door to mt backyard. I walked out and saw lots of people, I scanned the crowd and found Austin. I walked towards him and saw him kissing Anita. I started getting teary eyed.

What is going on ? Why is he doing this to me ? I can't believe my eyes. He promised that he'll never hurt me.

" Hey Em- " Graham was cutted off when I ran towards my room.

Graham's POV

I looked at the part where Emma was looking at before she ran. Austin kissing Anita. I separated them and punched Austin.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ? " he shouted at me.

" You hurt Emma, now you are going to pay the price. " I punched him again. Belle stopped me.

" What's going on here ? " she shouted.

" He. He kissed Anita. " I said breathlessly.

" Did Emma saw it ? " she asked, looking worried. I nodded and she ran towards her room. Wow, she's fast. I then followed her up.

" Emma ! Open the door ! " she banged the door.

" No ! " Emma shouted back. I pulled Belle away from the door before she banged it again.

" Maybe August might be able to help us. " I suggested. She ran towards August which is downstairs.

August's POV

Belle ran towards me and explained to me everything that I missed. My blood started boiling but I ran towards my room instead.

I opened the connecting door to her room since it dosen't have a lock. I saw her curled up in a ball on her bed, sobbing.

I sat beside her and pulled her to my chest.

" I'm gonna kill him when I see him tomorrow. " I rubbed her shoulders.

" You don't have to. I don't want you to get into trouble and plus, I'll get over him soon. " Emma smiled at me when she stopped crying.

" Whatever you say. " I patted her shoulder.

" Wait. How did you know what happen to me ? " she asked, looking confused.

" Belle's a fast broadcaster. " we laughed together.

" By the way, Belle told me that Graham punched Austin for you. " I smiled.

" HE WHAT ? " she stared at me, confused.

" He punched Austin. You should ask him if you wanna know, they're outside the room. " I said, not sure what to say. She walked up to her bedroom door to see Graham and Belle talking. I wonder why they're so close.

That's all. I'm really stressed out writing this chapter.
Vote/comment. Xx