Date ?

I'm bored today so I decided to post a new chapter ! Hope ya'll like it !
Vote/comment. Xx

Emma's POV

" Would you like to go on a date with me ? " Austin asked as he closed his eyes. I got surprised by his question and looked at him wide eyed and mouth hanging. He looked at me and I realised that my mouth and eyes are wide open. I smiled at him.

" Well.... " I said, still not sure what to say.

" Well ?? Yes or no ? " he asked impatiently while he tap his foot. I chuckled.

" Yes. " I said nodding. He jumped up and down around the living room. I laughed at him.

Austin's POV

" Yes. " she said nodding at me. I smiled and jump around the living room not caring if I was embarassing myself in front of Emma. She laughed and I looked at her. I guess I was staring now because she stopped laughing and looked at me.

I started walking closer to her as our forehead touched. She looked shocked. I realised what I'm doing and move back. We stayed in our position for a minute until August came down to break the awkward silence I had with Emma.

" Hey guys, whatcha do- " he stopped and we heard the door open. We all looked to the door to see Emma's parents. I stood up.

" Hi Mr and Mrs Swan. " I kinda figured out Emma's last name in school.

" I was just leaving. " I said. I walked to the door and closed it. I walked back home with a smile pursed on my lips.

Emma's POV

He closed the door. I stood up properly. August and I shared gazes. We raced to my parents.

" So, is it a boy or a girl ? " we both asked together and stared at each other again. They both opened their mouth.

" It's a surprise ! " they said and we both looked at them with our mouth hanging open.

" When are you gonna tell us ? "

" Soon. Hopefully. " we looked confused at our parents.

" Hopefully ? "

" We're not sure about the baby's information yet. " we nodded and walked back to our room.

" So, what happen with you and Austin earlier ? Why were you guys on the floor ? " August asked me as he sat beside me and waited for me to answer.

" He asked me out on a date " I said calmly, trying so hard not to jump up and dance around like a little kid.

" Really ? When's the date ? You need a plan to sneak out. Remember ? Mom said that you aren't allowed to hang out with boys. " after hearing that, my smile turned into a frown.

" Aww don't be sad. We'll come up with something. " he's such a nice brother, I don't know what'll do without him.

" So, when's the date ? " I looked at him wide eyed. Shoot ! I forgot to ask Austin about it. I quickly took my phone and typed something in.

Hey Austin, when's the date ? - Em

Whenever you aren't busy. -A

So, friday ? - Em

I can't wait that long ! - A

How about tomorrow ? - Em

Okay ! - A

I looked up to August.

" It's tomorrow. " I smiled at him.

" WHAT ? How are we gonna make a plan that fast ? " he looked at me wide eyed. Wow, today has so many shocking moments.

" How about we start thinking it now ? " He nodded and we made a plan. We finished the plan and return into our conversation.

" So do you think the baby is a boy or a girl ? " August asked.

" I hope it's girl because I don't want another annoying brother. " I stuck my tongue out.

" Well I hope it's a boy because I want you to get annoyed twice as much. " he said laughing. We fought on the baby conversation when mom walked in.

" So, we found out about the baby. Do you wanna know ? "

" YES " we said as we got closer to mom by a second.

" The baby's a... " she said