Brand New City

Hey ! I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately. I'm trying my best to write more nowadays.

Emma's POV

I finally reached Texas after a long plane ride. My feet are even twitching.

My parents went to pick up our stuff while me and my brother walked outside the airport to look at our new city.

Mom called the taxi and told the driver to drive to some street I don't recognize.

*After we reached*

We all got out of the car and my mom pointed to a house, " That's our new home. It's nice isn't it ? " mom asked.

"OH MY GOD ! IT'S HUGE ! " shouted August. I laughed at him since the house isn't that huge and he never saw bigger houses before.

We all walked in and picked our own rooms. I picked the one nearest to the staircase and August picked the one beside mine. It has a connecting door, I'm so doomed. My parents room is the one on the edge of the second floor. We unpacked our stuff. I decided to go for a walk around the neighbourhood.

I walked with my earphones plugged to my ears. I'm a huge Austin Mahone fan. My ipod is basically filled with Austin's songs. I walked for a long time until when I was choosing a song in my ipod, I wasn't watching my way and bumped into someone. " I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking " He says.

"It's alright. I'm not hurt or anything right ? " I laughed. I turn to look at who that guy is. I was shocked and my mouth fell open by the look of his face.

"Did I do anything wrong to make you look so shock ? " He said. I just stand there speechless. He laughed at me and decided to intoduce himself.

"My name is Austin Mahone, what's yours ? " He said while holding his laughter.

" My name's E-Emma. I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous to talk to my idol " I said trying so hard not to cry.

"Well I can give you a tour of this neighbourhood if you'd like it ? "He said offering me.

"Sure. " I said following him around.

Hope you like it. I tried my best on this. :)