Part 30 Date Prep (All Raya's POV)

Raya's POV:

The next few days went by, I managed to add little by little to the application form for this job with Inside A Mind and can't wait until I get it finished and sent off.
I told Curtis now a safe bet to say he's not entirely happy that I want to leave Julia's Delights but he knows it's for all the right reasons, Chloe avoided me like the plague since I had a go at her on Tuesday afternoon which I don't blame her as I am pretty scary and unpleasant to be around after I've gone in a mood which even Mollie would tell you to stay the fuck away when I'm in the wrong mindset, with my moods but following that everyone else started to see my point sometimes I have a massive ego when I put a foot down about the rights, the wrongs, the world in general but maybe that's just because I know my own mind, and that I believe that my intentions are always good.

I met up with Willow on Thursday and went shopping for a date outfit "so what's the plan are you wearing jeans or a skirt or a dress or?" says Willow "I'm thinking something cute and casual but at the same time dark and sexy" I say "okay" says Willow as she goes through rails of clothes, I follow along until I get lost in the causal area of clothes there are bodysuits,  cute tee shirts and then I spot one it's a cami-vest top in a navy colour, with a little cross over effect where the chest would be "Willow what do you think?" I ask as I shout her over from the outrageous leopard prints and zebra prints that she goes for, Willow comes over to me holding the cami-vest "that's right nice and it fits what you're looking for Raya I'd go for it" says Willow, I look through to see if I can find one in a size 14 when I find a size 14 I smile and go to pay at the tills.

When we get out of the shop Willow turns to me and compliments my top "I like that top it's sophisticated and classy but with that tiny bit of sex appeal" "thanks Willow," I say "well should we get a coffee or some lunch?" says Willow "yeah can do" I say. We talk up until we get to Costa Coffee in town "caramel latte" says Willow "yeah I'll pay for myself today if that's okay" I say "yeah sure hun" says Willow, we stand in the queue until we hear the barista shout "next please" to which we go and order our drinks until they are made and we sit at a table to talk. 
At the table "so what's the idea for the date then?" says Willow her hand over her cardboard coffee cup, "well... I thought we'd get a meal and a few drinks" I said before Willow put her hand up as if to say stop a second "right if you go for a meal and drinks remember your seating arrangement is a big deal" says Willow "right" I say nodding my head, "so if you get a booth you can sit together or across from each other but booths are hard to get usually unless it's a small booth if you can get a small booth great thumbs up" says Willow "right" I say nodding again "well it's important if you're wanting a kiss" says Willow her finger raised in the matter of fact way she does it "well we've kissed several times in the past so" I say "right" says Willow "if your talking what do you talk about?" "food likes, dislikes, hobbies, interests," I say listing a few topics of conversation to Willow "likes and dislikes hobbies and interests are the best types then if you get to another date or 3 dates in then ask the question of being boyfriend/girlfriend even if you have to get in your bra and panties or even better fully naked," says Willow, I somewhat cringe with Willow this girl is my friend and is one of the biggest whores I know "you whore" I say playfully shaking my head and rolling my eyes "it works," says Willow playfully winking at me.

When I get back to my house I look in my wardrobe wondering what will look good with my cami-vest, I look at the jeans there are my embroidered jeans with flowers, there are my skinny jeans in your usual black, indigo, mid-blue, light blue and acid-washed jeans no, then I look at my ripped jeans and luckily enough the jeans that I like are there my mid-blue ripped jeans I'm thinking I might style it up with a leather jacket and a little necklace, which should look good together luckily makeup should be an easy one.

How The Bad Became BeautifulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara