Part 7 End Of The Day and Getting Ready

So for the rest of the afternoon, I am taking orders, giving orders, cleaning tables and sweeping floors "thanks for your help Raya" says Zalika "no problems Z" I say "honestly Raya I don't understand Chloe" says Zalika "I do she's a skiver" I say "maybe so but at least you're here to help out so that means a lot as sometimes she doesn't bother getting cover she just leaves you to it" says Zalika "aww chick I know what you mean" I say smiling "honestly hun if you want like I can do the last few customers on my own I'll get someone to cover for you if you want chick as you've been a real helping hand this afternoon" says Zalika "you sure?" I say "yeah, of course, Stacey fancy a job" shouts Zalika seeing Stacey just walking into the kitchen "um yeah can do," says Stacey "okay chick chuck an apron on and I'll see you in a minute," says Zalika smiling, I run upstairs and grab my coat and bag, Curtis comes up "you finished now?" I ask "yeah Raya you getting the bus or getting a lift off Mollie," says Curtis "I'm getting the bus back unless she's messaged me whilst I've been working," I say "right," says Curtis I take my phone out 3 messages Chloe Co-Worker- "thanks for covering for me Raya," says the message "fuck off" I whisper annoyed as hell "Chloe I'm guessing?" says Curtis "obviously," I say my ever so common eye roll comes through, "thought so," says Curtis nodding slowly, "Hun fancy some dinner thought we'd get a Chinese seeing as it's a Friday" Auntie Mollie I reply to the message "can't have a Chinese tonight as I'm going out with Willow, Curtis and Jamie so I'll get a kebab or something whilst I'm in town x" I text back and send the message through 3rd message "hey love you okay x" sent from an unknown number and then I recognise the number as I pull the card Nathan gave me earlier that day "oh it's Nathan," I say looking up at Curtis "it's up to you what you do babe can't tell you different" says Curtis "anyway I'll meet you downstairs", Curtis heads off downstairs, his head bobbing as he goes down each one, I smile at the message Nathan sent me but don't reply instead my auntie Mollie has sent me another message "okay darling are you okay getting a bus back from work or do you want me to pick you up?" says the text I reply back "yeah I'll be fine getting a bus back Auntie Mollie love you x" says the reply I send it and head out.

I get downstairs Zalika and Stacey give me a wave and Zalika's grin looks bigger than ever I honestly think though that the reason Chloe skives so much is because she's racist which is horrible but also kind of explains why whenever Zalika's got a job working with Chloe, Chloe has to find an excuse whether it's any of the following:
1. I feel sick
2. I've got a doctors appointment
And her 3rd and famous one Something's Happened Excuse something being one of these, "My grandmother's in hospital" "I have a family emergency" "I need to have a break" or my favourite one which myself and Curtis both know isn't true is the "I'm depressed" excuse it's like no you lazy little fuck you're just too unbothered about your job and I get paid more than she does.
"See you Monday love!" says Martin "you too Martin," I say smiling a gentle smile before meeting Curtis at the doors.

The bus ride soon came and went like it often does me and Curtis sitting side by side as we wait for our stops, sometimes Curtis gets off at my stop as he'll pop in to see my Auntie Mollie but tonight he got off at his own stop which is a few minutes away from my house. Eventually, the bus gets to my bus stop and I ring the bell, get up and walk off the bus and take the short five-minute walk to my house, the second I get to my house I open the door and shout "I'm home! Auntie Mollie" just then a figure jumps out at me "hey hey girlfriend" it's Willow "hey talk about getting here early" I say "yeah well gotta make an entrance" giggles Willow she turns around and does a twirl "so what do you think?" she's wearing a sparkly sequined skirt midi skirt with a white bralette "you look stunning girl" I say with a smile "I know right?" says Willow "well what you waiting for? Get ready haven't got all night babe" "I know but I need to shower and sort myself out and it's only 5.00 pm" I say "okay then chick I'll be down here waiting" says Willow "okay thanks" I say before rushing upstairs to my bedroom.