Part 35 The Movie

Raya's POV:

When we get back to my house the door is locked, I take my keys from my bag and unlock the door, myself and Nathan walk inside "so I'm guessing your Auntie's busy today?" says Nathan "yeah usually is" I say "think it has something to do with her not liking sitting in and looking at four walls" I shrug "anyway should we get a film on or?" says Nathan "yeah come on then" I say, I take Nathan's hand and lead him up to my room when we get to my room, Nathan just goes straight in and lies on my bed, I make sure the door is open a tiny crack not like Mollie's in but still, I grab the TV remote and press the on/off button on the television "what you fancy watching?" I ask "I don't know anything except Twilight and Fifty Shades" laughs Nathan "wouldn't make you watch either of them" I laugh and join him on my bed, I then look on my Netflix list of films shame they're either really girly or overly watched damn it, I look further onto my other films until I find a good film, I flick through and through and through again until I find the right film and after a minute or two of looking through all the film choices I find one.

"What you putting on Raya?" asks Nathan "you ever watched the Fault in Our Stars?" I say "don't think so babe," says Nathan "yeah well I don't know if it's your kind of thing but it's a good film," I say "why what's it about?" asks Nathan "basically it's two teenagers they've both got cancer it's a love story but it's good bit sad but yeah," I say giving Nathan the basic rundown of The Fault In Our Stars "yeah fuck it I'll give it a try," says Nathan, I press the play button on the remote and the 20th Century Fox's theme music comes on before the theme music and the first lines of the movie come on, being laid there next to Nathan felt like a different world here I am with a man who's a complete sweetheart but I'm still wondering what he'd be like if I decided to take off the top and we got frisky (Raya again hormones on the down-low), I watch the film with Nathan my legs curled up, "so far so good this Raya I can't believe I've never seen it," says, Nathan  "yeah it's a good film had major hype when it first came out back in 2014," I say "yeah I can believe," says Nathan "to be fair babe it has some of the best writing and the best actor and actress I have ever seen in film Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort even played brother and sister in another film I haven't seen called Divergent need to get into that but action movies aren't my thing" I say I have a thing for trivia on films and music and various other things "you know your stuff babe" says Nathan "yeah..." I say sitting there my head bows before I look back up and watch the rest of the film in complete silence until the character of Isaac comes onto the screen "this lad here..." "oh another fact" says Nathan interested "well he was in another novel brought to the screen adaptation of Paper Towns by the same author of The Fault in Our Stars never got round to watching that but when I do I'll give you more facts" I say smiling gently, "or better idea we could watch it together" says Nathan "yeah that would be good" I say, I do have a few favourite scenes in this film I'll list them:

Favourite scene one: The first time Hazel and Gus meet for me it's just the way he calls her beautiful he doesn't know her well enough but it's enough to make me melt and I love that scene as much as the next girl does believe me.

Scene 2: The swingset or as Hazel puts it the lonely, vaguely, paedophilic swingset that seeks the butts of children, just such a great scene great acting from Shailene what a woman! but it really is so satisfactory acting that you believe everything that Shailene/Hazel is saying and her eyes are amazing how they go soft, almost warning-like as her big green eyes are far too amazing in that scene.

Scene 3 aww God I'm going to be here all day but scene three would be: when Gus tells Hazel he's in love with her aww god the tears and the emotion gets me every time to the point I'm like yes mate! and the way Hazel and Gus walk hand in hand as that band play and her head rests on Gus' shoulder it's so perfect so romantic and so beautiful.

4: Well that would be when Hazel and Gus visit Peter Van Houten and it turns out this is the reason the quote is "Never meet your heroes" comes in as a warning, they arrive at the home of Peter Van Houten and are greeted by his assistant at the door, Lidewjj as they walk into the house, Hazel notices a pile of fan mail on the floor of his home upon going into the living room Peter is a drunken pisshead and incredibly rude and vile and begins talking a ton of shit to Hazel and Gus to the point Gus gets up and asks "Is this a joke?" Hazel is in disbelief that she ever read a word of Van Houten's and he begins to be a knobhead about cancer that Hazel and Gus have and he finally shuts his mouth with one of the best angry scenes I have ever watched in the history of cinema "listen douchepants! there is nothing about my disease that you can tell me that I don't already know, I've come here for one reason and one reason only and that is for you to tell me what happens at the end of this goddamn book" Van Houten tells Hazel he can't tell her anything, to which Hazel responds exactly how I would "bullshit!" to which Van Houten says the same again that he can't tell her anything until Hazel knocks the brandy glass out of his hand and tells him to "make something up!" to which Van Houten tells the pair to leave. It is a really awful scene but the way it is acted is amazing on all parts.

5: The moment Hazel and Gus kiss in the Anne Frank House it just gives me all the feels the romance, the way they make such a perfect couple aww it just melts me no two ways about it, as well as the sex scene I mean I know you don't see them going at it like rabbits but it's such a nice scene and the way they are laid together is just so sweet that I think when am I going to have that?

Now I need to stop listing the scenes and carry on watching it, Nathan's head turns round to mine, he lies on his side, rubs my leg a little "what's up babe?" asks Nathan "nothing babe just been thinking a lot today that's all" I say "oh yeah what are you thinking about?" says Nathan "if I can have what they have in the movies" I say "course you can Raya you are an amazing, strong-minded, most perfect woman I know and any guy would be lucky to have you on his arm even if that's not me" says Nathan "Nathan" I say my eyes flash-blink down and then I whisper "come here" my head nods up until I feel his kiss against my lips and Nathan's soft, slow, sensational kisses against my lips feel as if I'm going to swim in stars, just stay there forever until the world stops or explodes like a million sticks of dynamite have been lit and all have gone off at once.