Part 4

Shannon soon appears from the kitchen and grabs a service apron "mind if I help out Raya?" says Shannon "not at all" I say "right who next pleases!" A young man comes forward he's stocky, brown-haired wavy but curls just perfect, got these beautiful blue eyes, tall and so handsome wearing a Tommy Hilfiger tracksuit in a navy colour a cheeky look in his eyes.

NATHAN'S POV:

Walking up I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful dark-haired, brown-eyed girl that was ready to serve me "hi love" I say "hiya what can I get for you?" says the girl "can I get a strawberry protein shake?" I ask "yeah sure," says the girl she turns her back and gets a plastic cup "regular or large?" says the girl "regular please love," I say "yeah that's fine can I take your name as well please?" says the girl "Nate," I say giving her a wink "he" her fake laugh rings out "love what's your name?" I ask "Raya-Leigh call me Raya everyone does," say Raya "Raya hey I like that," I say Raya smiles "thanks," says Raya "you doing anything good today?" asks Raya as she makes my protein shake "just gym with my mate Ollie," I say "yeah sounds good I usually go on Wednesdays as that's my half-day," Raya tells me "yeah should come one day with me" I suggest.

Raya:

Is this dude for real we've only just met and he's asking me to go to the gym with him what? "a bit early for that isn't it?" I say "maybe but if you change your mind..." starts Nate he pulls a card from his pocket "give me a call" he gives me a cheeky wink "that'll be £2.50 please," I say eye-rolling as I do as in an OMG I can't actually believe he's just asked me out, I put the card in my apron and hold my hand out for the money "here love £3 there darling Raya please just think about it," says Nate giving another cheeky wink I try not to make it remotely obviously that there are 1 or 2 tiny butterflies in the pit of my stomach and I just smile a friendly smile something being stuck at the cafe has taught me well big smiles gets money and more customers you get.

I watch as he walks away it's almost slow motion as I watch his walk it's like there's this warm beautiful glow that just shines around him but he doesn't look ridiculous for a gym buff as usually, your typical gym buff looks like Mr Muscles on top of muscles but he's not he's almost perfectly stocky with that Tommy Hilfiger tracksuit just fitting right what a man!... my fantasy is soon interrupted when I hear a piercing noise "hey girl" says an all so familiar voice Willow Winters is there with a bag of makeup she works as a beautician in town and gets a ton of freebies with her staff discount she's literally unreal with how stunning she is, her makeup is always right foundations covering every bit of her mocha coloured skin, her lips really pretty and always wearing the cutest shade of purplish-pink lipstick, her eyelashes not even touched that won't be until tonight anyway, her curly dark hair just as crazy as ever she looks unreal.
"What you having Wills?" I ask "just a cinnamon latte please babe" replies Willow "sure thing," I say as I write down on the takeaway cup Willow's name with a smiley face next to her name before passing it to Shannon "so when's your lunch?" Asks Willow "at 12 o'clock chick might be later depending on how many customers we get" I explain "right okay cos I'm wanting to take you shopping," says Willow her hands just raised in the air her bangles just jingling and clanging as they do "shopping?" I say looking confused "for tonight hello?" Says Willow "aww Willow what can I find shopping that I can't find in my wardrobe," I say "hun I've seen just the cutest dress for you and the most glamorous heels ever the dress won't half show off that cute tattoo" explains Willow
My tattoo is a dandelion clock blowing away as I always think if anything seems so hopeless that's dandelions a sign of something bad has passed on and something good is coming just when it will come is the mystery.
"Alright I'll see Wills but I'm making no promises," I say "that's 2.60 please" Willow goes into her purse and pulls out 3.00 "keep the forty pence," says Willow a wink just crossing over her eye as she walks away like some supermodel hot chick with her coffee cup in hand. 

Chloe appears "Raya can I ask you something?" says Chloe as she walks towards me sheepishly "go for it" I say "well seeing as my doctors appointment is coming up shortly..." starts Chloe "yes" I say I roll my eyes slowly like I know straight up what she's going to ask me and honestly if I was any other woman I'd have said well if I see you as I walk through town having a drink with your boyfriend I will grass you up as it's a wonder Martin and Julia have kept her on the last girl who had my job before me caught her sneaking out all the time the girls got more lives than a Nintendo Game and more excuses than a teenager who's come back stinking of 7 cigarettes from being around her no good friends but I hold that back as if not it stops all harmony and I'll get a strike not that I'd care but still one of the staff rules is "treat customers and staff with decency and respect" I'd happily add on and if someone's doing wrong then be honest even when it's hard "but anyway I was wondering if you would cover for me please Raya?" says Chloe putting on that pathetic puppy dog eyes and her lips pouting "sure Chloe" I say Chloe if she could have jumped up to the roof I'm positive Julia and Martin would have to find a new worker "thank you, thank you, Thank you" says Chloe almost as if I'd just saved her life from some fierce monster or whatever "I'll cover for you whenever you're off sick or whatever" "thanks Chloe" I say with a big fat fake smile painted on my face it almost felt like a dirty lie and the thought of the smile made me desperate to go home to my Auntie Mollie's and just wash myself in bleach as it's less exhausting and hard than taking up for Chloe. 
Martin soon appears "Ben do you want to head off for a 20-minute break or do you want another hour?" I hear Martin ask "I can do," says Ben he takes off his apron and goes to the staff room. 

Today is dragging so long it's unreal.