Part 22

RAYA'S POV: 

Carrying on the day with Sophia, we just walked about and shopped but all the while I was wondering what the hell Nathan was doing? And when Sophia went to the toilet, I sat down on a chair near the toilets and took my phone out so I could send Nathan a message I begin to text the message "hey Nate what you up to? X" says the message, I hit the send button and wait until Sophia's done in the toilets and wait for a message back.
Usually, it's so common and so desperate for the girl to text the guy but I just can't stop thinking of him and I wonder is he thinking of me?

Nathan's POV: 

Just going about my daily life until I get a text message from Raya "hey Nate what you up to? X" I start to text back "nothing much, babe just chilling at home that raggedy-ass cat's still outside x" I text her back hit the send button and wait for her reply, seriously I haven't stopped thinking about her and her dark, ebony locks, her face without makeup on her natural beauty, her body in my gym shorts and a tank top, the way she wore that little black dress the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she hums in a morning when she makes breakfast, the way her eyes roll and the way her big brown eyes are just too amazing for this world and she's so much more than words can say in a book or anything and seriously I miss her so much "Been missing you sorry I didn't text you any earlier just been busy was out with the lads on Saturday after I dropped you off what you up to?" I text back, I go out and leave my phone in the house whilst I head out to see what that black cat's doing here again "hey mate what are you doing here?" I ask as though I think the cat can answer me back when it can't so it lets out a simple meow and I walk over and pet it, "are you a stray boy?" I look at the flea collar around his neck and wonder why if he had a home why does it try to get in my house, I then see my neighbour/crazy cat lady Maureen come out "would you know if he's a stray?" "I'd guess so," says Maureen "as he often comes here most of the time," "yeah," I say as I walk over and talk to Maureen over the fence "so who was that pretty young girl who was here the other day?" asks Maureen "that's Raya she's a friend of mine," I say "yeah thought you went out the other night?" says Maureen "well yeah was a bit shit like so we basically went mingling all over the club and that's how I met Raya," I tell Maureen "oh right what about your dad and the family?" asks Maureen "dad's still the same old," I say with a shrug "Julian's good as is Ruby"  "good, good," says Maureen  "so what you been up to lately?" I ask "not much Nathan just been chilling out all afternoon with the cats," says Maureen I smile I wonder what Raya's up to "good, good," I say "anyway I best get in need to send a text back so I'll see you in a bit Maureen" I turn back to get into my house "okay then Nathan take care!" shouts Maureen "you too," I say before closing the door behind me, I walk into the living room where my phone is left, I pick my phone up and there's a message from Raya ":) yeah just out at the moment with my mate Soph so you know a day off good days haha X," says the text message I put a smiley face back "Hope I can see you again sometime Raya X" and send the message, before sitting on the sofa and sighing, she just makes me breathless everything she does from sending a text to the way she walks, how is everything she does so beautiful and so perfect?

Raya's POV: 

I was just about to send a text to Nathan when Sophia came out of the toilet "who you texting" says Sophia a big, cheeky smile all over her face "oh nobody just Willow" I lie "bullshit you don't smile like that if Willow texts you who is it?" says Sophia she swipes my phone out of my hand "Soph I swear it's nothing important" I say as I reach up to grab my phone "when can I see you again?" says Sophia with a big, cheesy grin on her face "oooh who's Nate?" Sophia looks me up and down "nobody," I say "don't be modest who is he?" asks Sophia I blush "ooh you shady lady" Sophia's laughing all the way through "he's a guy I met at work," I say "he working at the cafe?" asks Sophia "no he came in on Friday and we started chatting, met again later on in town and we spent the whole evening at the bar together whilst Willow was fucked up on booze and dick," I tell Sophia, Sophia laughs "that's Willow alright" laughs Sophia "but what's Nate like?" "sweet, sensitive, likes his tattoos, has brown hair, he also has the bluest most beautiful eyes I've ever seen he's just perfect," I say a big rush of blush all over my face with a shy smile as I look to the floor as if it'll open up and swallow me "aww babe I'm happy you've met someone like him are you seeing him again?" says Sophia smiling "I want to he says he wants to take me out on a proper date you know," I say "yeah if he wants to and you feel the same way do it, babe, as when an opportunity knocks answer the door hun as it doesn't knock a second time," says Sophia, Sophia's words of wisdom can hit you hard as she's a girl who knows what she's talking about doesn't matter what the situation she knows her shit and I'm incredibly grateful she's my friend.