Part 19 Back At Raya's

Nathan's POV: 

The sliding glass door slides open for us, there's a Subway sandwich bar, but I follow Raya to a Costa Coffee machine in the corner, "what's your drink babe?" asks Raya "I'm easy but think I could go for a caramel coffee" I say "right then that's what I'd get" says Raya and she begins to take 2 cups and presses the screen caramel latte x2 and I watch as she puts out the cups under two separate filters and we both watch as Raya swipes her cashcard on the machine £7.30 for two drinks ripoff in my opinion but it's what we do, Raya puts the lids on top of the cardboard cups "to think I'd be avoiding working this weekend" laughs Raya putting her card back in her purse and her purse back in her bag, we grab our drinks and head out of the shop.
Once out of the shop we take the small walk back over to my car, I take out my keys and unlock the door with the push of a button, I get in first and Raya follows after with a coffee in our hands we start to take a small sip each of our lattes, I have to put mine in the cupholder and start the engine before starting the last part of the journey, we drive out of the petrol station and just down the road, "shout me when we're at yours" I say "yeah it's on the corner with the beigey coloured gravel driveway" says Raya, I pull up outside a little bungalow type of house "my god that's a beautiful house" I say "thanks" says Raya "yeah my auntie Mollie's a lawyer so she can afford the place" "yeah it's a really nice house" I say "yeah anyway thanks for the lift" says Raya getting her things together and her seatbelt off "Raya I wanted to ask you something I don't know what you'll say but I guess it'll be a no" I say "what is it Nate?" asks Raya her brow furrowed "I was wondering and maybe, maybe it's too soon like my last offer but..." I start but pause "but..." says Raya "I was wondering if I could see you again and go on a real date," I say "of course you can see me again," says Raya happily "okay let me know when you're free and we'll get something arranged," I say "okay then Nate I best get in before my Auntie Mollie hits the fucking roof," says Raya "yeah go on then scamp" I laugh out, she grabs her coffee cup but before she goes to open the door, she leans in and kisses me, Nathan Daniel Walker what the fuck have you done today and last night? But her kiss is quick which is a big shame as I still couldn't get over that sweet taste of her lips on mine, she opens the door and gets out, shuts the door behind her and stands upright on the pavement "I'll see you when I see you" says Raya "you too babe" I say "take care" Raya smiles before heading the short walk to her house, I watch every step she takes before I start the engine and drive back to my house.

Raya's POV: 

I get in my house and there is my auntie Mollie on the phone to someone probably my mum or dad as long as it's not Willow or Curtis I don't give a shit "you okay?" asks Auntie Mollie as she puts the phone down "yeah I'm fine don't worry Mollie" I say "yeah well your mum wanted to see you today" says Auntie Mollie "why?" I ask "I don't know but it's up to you but I think you've been out enough already," says Mollie "yeah that's true," I say rolling my eyes "had a good night out last night?" says Mollie "yeah was decent Willow got sloshed and started having kisses with 3 lads so she pulled and left me and Curtis on our own," I tell my auntie Mollie as I walk up to the island in the kitchen "that girl wants to sort her head out life isn't just one big party," says auntie Mollie annoyed at the thought that Willow had left me on my own "I know she started the night as she normally does though you know the fishbowls and the JD followed by raspberry vodka with lemonade," I say shaking my head "honestly I don't know how anyone puts up with her," says auntie Mollie "like I know she's your friend but she's a fucking idiot" "definitely" I agree "well personally I believe that girl is nothing but trouble and you're better than that Raya," says Auntie Mollie "I know but you can't fault her too much after all she used to let me stop over on Fridays and Saturdays when my mum and dad had issues" I remind her "yes I know Raya but she's a pisshead and that's all I'm going to say" says Mollie "yeah okay" I say "so other than that what else happened?" asks Auntie Mollie "well I've met someone as well" I say shyly "who what's his name?" asks Mollie a big smile across her face "well actually I didn't meet him in the club I met him at work" I tell Mollie "yeah" says Auntie Mollie "yeah he's called Nathan, he's 24 years old, and honestly..." I start but then put my hand on my head "honestly what?" says Auntie Mollie a big smile on her face "I think he's the most perfect man I've ever met in my life" I say whispering on the last part of the sentence the look in my auntie Mollie's eyes are just one of absolute excitement and I hate talking about men to my Auntie Mollie as she can get incredibly irrational but with after the bullshit Connor put me through I think she just wants one thing from me like in the list when I was 15 to be happy as my happiness her greatest treasure.