Part 15

Raya's POV: 

When we get into the kitchen area of Nathan's house Nathan grabs a bottle of Pepsi from the fridge and two tablet packets from this bowl in the kitchen which hold his antidepressants, he takes out 3 of the first tablets and then 2 of the other tablets, picks them up and swallows them before gulping Pepsi, I watch him and I notice something I hadn't noticed the night before and no it wasn't his perfectly muscular body girls so keep your pants on, it was another tattoo this one on the left side of his ribcage its a quote with an angel wing beautifully done the quote reads "Tomorrow is Never Promised, Just Live" I wonder about his demons and what that poor lad who has given me so much kindness and love in the last 24 hours has been through as every tattoo on his body is meaningful it's not like Connor where he had shitty tribal and shitty popular tattoos Nathan's have pure thought and meaning behind them.
"I'm gonna take a shower," says Nathan as he turns around to stroll into the living room "you okay?" "Yeah, yeah," I say "Nate" "yeah babe?" says Nathan I begin to put my hand on his shoulder I look up at him his eyes are like sapphires they sparkle and shine, his lips still the soft and perfect lips softer than any velvet, I just want to linger and look at him for a while and with the way he's staying there lingering as well I think he wants to do the same with me, with my other hand, I put my hand on his face, his stubbly beard poking in my fingertips but it's such a feeling of warmth but not only that also a case of how much I want to kiss him as well, "Nate" I whisper "yeah," says Nathan his voice the same whisper almost, this time something takes over my whole body, my toes go up to Nathan's perfect height, my face moves slowly into his, my lips soon come slowly to his until we meet in the middle and we kiss for a whole minute. 
Honestly, I don't care that he has bedhead, morning breath mixed with a cigarette or if he's smelling a bit he's just so, so, so perfect from his head to his toes and I can't believe that someone who looks the way Nathan does would ever be interested in a girl like me.
When the kiss breaks Nathan whispers to me "I need to take a shower babe excuse me" his morning breath ponging my way, I watch him go kind of in awe like damn that could have happened for an hour on end if he hadn't have had to jump in the shower, I watch him his dressing-gown flopped perfectly around him, his messy brown hair perfect and his tall stature what a man! I sigh and go upstairs to get my clothes from last night back on.