Part 17

After the shower we both get out, my head is in such a rush that honestly, I don't know what's happened but my god it felt good, right and seriously perfect, we get into Nathan's bedroom and I wrap my body in the towel, I sit in the towel, and watch as Nathan dries himself off with this ruby-red towel and dries every physical part of his body from his man bits, his legs, he goes over to the drawer and takes out a pair of boxers and awkwardly puts them on standing up (twat) when he's done putting his boxers on, he grabs a hairdryer and a hairbrush, plugs in the hairdryer and starts shaking his hair with his hand to get rid of the excess water, and runs this hairdryer all over his wet hair, I notice he's giving me glimpses time after time it's like why the actual fuck can't he take his eyes off me? And even weirder why can't I take my eyes off of him? It's almost like that song I listen to by Lifehouse You and Me near enough everything he does is beautiful and how am I the one watching him, admiring him he's like nothing I've known before he is extraordinary and I'm still wondering what he sees in a girl like me.

When he finishes drying his hair he goes over to the drawer and picks out a pair of jeans with 3 buttons up jeans, sits down and starts to put them on, undoing two of the buttons and pulling them over his legs to his waistline and then he takes each button one at a time and buttons himself up and then Nathan goes over to the wardrobe and pulls out a comfy hoodie, it is navy blue and he slips it over his body and pulls the hood down. I think I best start getting ready too I take off the tank top, and throw it to the floor "shit" I say I grab the towel next to the tank top and cover myself up not only am I naked but the only naked he's seen so far with me is my back and I'm not going fully naked "what's up?" says Nathan as he shuts the door "my strapless bra's in the bathroom" I say "I'll pick it up it's alright" says Nathan as he walks back into the bathroom and I quickly slip on my pants.

Nathan's POV: 

I spot her strapless bra straight away on the corner of the doorframe, I pick it up and take it back into the bedroom. Raya is still there in a towel "here babe" I say handing her, her bra, Raya takes it "thanks" says Raya as she starts to put on her bra covering herself up, I chuckle to myself how she could have forgotten her bra but at the same time, I understand what it is to be violated and be ashamed of her nakedness so yeah in a way she's sort of insecure but at the same time you can't put words that'll describe her except perfect and that's what she is perfect...

I watch her until she puts on her little black dress to cover up all of her body she's so perfect and honestly I wish I could touch her, I wish I could kiss her and suck out her pain and her everything take in her light as her name really represents her she's positively like a Raya sunshine (pun intended) I watch the sleeve of the dress cover her left arm, and how it snakes around her, I watch how the dress fits perfectly around her hips and then I watch as she puts on her heels and zip them up and I think how do those clothes feel to be around her? How is it that the sun can shine on her and it'll get closer than my hands will ever be as will those clothes? I just want to put her in a glass box like the rose in Beauty and The Beast and just admire her always but I know I can't as that's like a criminal offence. 

"Ready?" I say Raya nods her head "yeah I'm ready" says Raya we head downstairs I take a pair of trainers and put them on my feet ready for the drive, Raya's got everything her handbag, her phone, her money and we head out the door, onto the front of the house, when we are on the front of the house we take a slow walk up "I didn't think you drove" says Raya "well I do" I say cheekily Raya laughs a little and eye rolls as I unlock the car, Raya gets in the passenger side and I get into the driver's seat, I watch as Raya puts on her seat belt and put my seatbelt on  before I grab my satnav "what address is it?" I ask "14 Daxlan Road," says Raya I put the address into the satnav and we begin to drive to Raya's house.