Part 42

Raya's POV:

Mollie's been about an hour what's going on? I best call her, I grab my phone and ring Mollie's phone, the phone rings a bit until I hear the "hello" at the end of the line, "Raya we're on our way we'll be about two minutes at the most" says Levi "alright then I'll see you soon" I say "bye" says Levi and me in unison and I hang up the phone, Nathan's laid on my bed watching the TV he turns around "what's happening babe?" asks Nathan I turn around, "basically they're 2 minutes away" I say "oh right so what're the plans for tonight?" says Nathan "I think me, Levi and Mollie are going for a meal" I say "oh right if you want me to come I'll get a shower and get ready at mine and come through" says Nathan "yeah well I'll check with Mollie" I say "yeah" says Nathan, just then there is a click of the door, "think our Levi's here babe" I say "yeah go on then go meet him" says Nathan, and with that, I get ready to go downstairs with Nathan following behind me.

When we get down the stairs, Levi is there with his suitcase and Mollie follows him in "hiya Levi" I say happily, I can't run over and give him a big cuddle, the grin on my face is one of the biggest I've had in months other than when I got with Nathan "hey Raya how are you?" says Levi as we break the embrace "I'm good how are you?" I say smiling still, "I'm good now," says Levi "can I introduce you to my very special someone?" I say I beckon Nathan to come up from the sofa with my head, Nathan gets up and comes up to shake Levi's hand "this is Nathan, Nathan this is my older brother Levi" "you alright mate?" says Nathan he shakes Levi's hand "yeah I'm good mate" says Levi I think this could be the start of an incredibly beautiful bromance.

"So how was uni going?" I ask as Levi and I go over to the sofa, "it wasn't too bad but I couldn't focus in the last few weeks so I thought I'd come back home for a weekend just to clear my head, spend some time with my family and you know" says Levi I nod "so what was it you're studying again Levi?" asks Nathan as he takes his arm around my side "it's a counselling and welfare course but it does come under like the same things as becoming a doctor so you know" says Levi "oh right" says Nathan "it's really rewarding the work experience they put you on though" says Levi "yeah that's something that sounds like something I'd want to do" says Nathan "oh yeah" says Levi, auntie Mollie appears from the kitchen "anyone for a hot drink?" says Mollie "I'll have a tea please" says Levi "I'm alright auntie Mollie" I say "do you want a drink of tea or coffee, Nate?" "err tea please babe," says Nathan, "okay babe," I say and I go to help my Auntie Mollie in the kitchen.

I get into the kitchen and get Nathan and Levi two cups of tea as I watch auntie Mollie make her coffee, I keep popping my head around the door as I hear Nathan and Levi talk, I smile as the pair of them getting on is so beautiful as I swear when I was with Connor Levi had every urge held back to batter the little wanker but Nathan and he is such similar characters it's really nice to see "Mollie what are we doing tonight for tea?" I ask as I put two teabags in the mugs "I think because Levi's here we should do something a little bit special and go out to a restaurant what do you think Raya?" says Mollie "yeah that sounds a good idea" I say I watch as the kettle boils up the water "do you think..." "what love?" asks Mollie stirring coffee beans into some warm milk along with some sugar "I was going to ask if Nathan can come along" I say "course he can" says Mollie, she walks over to the sink and puts her teaspoon into the sink, before walking back into the living room, I grab the small sugarbowl which was handed down to Mollie by Nana Irene, and add some sugar to the bowl with a small milk bottle.

I come out from the kitchen with the two cups of tea "there you go boys" I say "thanks Raya" says Levi "thanks babe" says Nathan "you're welcome" I say Nathan and Levi sort out their tea with milk and sugars they need, "so..." starts Mollie me, Levi and Nathan look to Mollie's direction "we're going out for a meal tonight where do we fancy?" "Nandos," says Levi "can't we go to that all you can eat place?" I suggest "aww Raya no," says Levi "what all that different food bloody lovely that," I say, "Raya you can't beat a Nandos," says Nathan "aww I know what the hell," I say I smile and start smiling at Nathan.

Levi's POV:

Only a short note but looking at how much Raya has flourished in the last few months and now she's dating Nathan I don't think I could have asked for anything more for my sister, she's perfect and that grin on her face says it all, her laughing and her eyes twinkling but also the way Nathan looks at her the smile he mirrors from her, the twinkle in his eyes and to say I've only known him about 35 minutes and we've chatted I really think to myself yeah he worships her, he loves her and I hope that Nathan's the one after everything she's been through.

Raya's POV:

"I think we're going to get there for 4.30," says Mollie "I need to get off and get ready Raya I'll phone you when I'm on my route back," says Nathan "okay babe," I say "okay," says Nathan he kisses my forehead and makes his exit to the car.

"I'm going to hurry upstairs and get ready get a shower and that," says Levi, "come on then bro," I say and we go upstairs together chattering.