Part 50 "Let's Make Love"

Warning! The following content contains scenes of a sexual nature so if you're not at the ages of 18 or over please do not read, if uncomfortable about any of the sex please skip the scene and go onto the next. Thank You.

After the delicious Chinese meal, I wander back upstairs to my bedroom, a lamp is lit but dimmed, I grab my laptop and try and get a hold of Levi, I look online, Levi's current status is online so I decided to ring Levi, the dial tone for Skype plays, I wait a minute or two before, shaking my head, hanging up the phone and shutting my laptop, that's when Nathan arrives at the door "everything alright?" asks Nathan "come on in" I say, I put my laptop back on the desk in my bedroom which is near to the flowers Nathan has bought me, Nathan comes in slowly "Levi's not picked up" I say "thought he would have?" said Nathan "I know babe" I say I shake my head "I don't like it when stuff like this happens as it means something's wrong", Nathan comes over to me "hey" says Nathan "he'll be fine" Nathan's strong arms take me in, for a few seconds as Nathan gives me a long, reassuring hug, "I hope you're right" I say after we break the hug, I turn around to go back to my bed.

"Raya?" says Nathan and with that, I turn around and watch as Nathan comes over to me "yeah?" I say as I look at Nathan up and down, "you're so beautiful babe and I respect you a lot you know" says Nathan "yeah I know babe and I respect and love you so much" I say, my eyelashes flutter down as I look at the strong, handsome, perfection of a man I have with Nathan "I like you in leather jackets they make you look... really handsome Nathan" my arms wrap around his neck and shoulders "I love that colour on you" says Nathan referring to my top which he grabs my waist and feels the fabric of my top "I give such a rats ass about you Raya-Leigh Bennett" "so I do about you Nathan Daniel Walker" I say "Raya I want to know something and you have every right to say no and I have the right to respect whatever decision you make next but I was wondering..." says Nathan before stopping in his tracks "if we could have sex?" I say filling in the blanks "was going to say can we make love?" says Nathan, I just slowly move into his lips until I feel his velvety, soft lips against mine, I feel his hands going up my back until he gets to the top, a minute later our soft kiss is getting more and more passionate I feel a boatload of butterflies in my belly wow.

"Hey, hey, Nate" I whisper "yeah," says Nathan "go slow," I say "I will babe and I won't go all the way unless I have your say so," says Nathan just the way he respects me aww wow when did I get so lucky? "Good babe" I breathe we move slowly toward the bed until I feel my back hit the duvet and Nathan and I carry on kissing, my fingers running through his soft, wavy brown hair, I try to remove his leather jacket "hold on babe," says Nathan he breaks the kiss whilst I just lie there on my back, he takes off the leather jacket along with his tee-shirt, I know I've seen him naked before but this is something a lot more different and meaningful then I've ever had in my life so far, when Nathan's naked chest is on mine I just melt another kiss ensues, I feel all over Nathan's naked back, his nose next to mine, his eyes hungry, he makes me so weak, he slowly starts to kiss my neck "is this okay?" says Nathan I nod "yeah" I whisper.

Nathan's POV:

I trail down her neck to the start of her chest, just starting to kiss along where her boobs are "oh my god you're turning me on so much" says Raya, she sits up and removes her top, underneath her lilac top is her magenta coloured bra which is also removed by me, I move back to her lips, I feel her hand on my neck as she kisses me back "do you want me to..." I say before stopping in my tracks "go for it" whispers Raya, she kisses the side of my forehead and I push Raya down gently, I make my way to her nipples, and with my mouth, on her nipple, I begin to kiss it, and whatever direction Raya told me I'd do it, I feel her take my hand and place it on her other boob, my eyes glance up at her, whilst still on her breast, "how you like this babe?" I ask her "this is so good," says Raya her head hits the duvet again as she let's out a few moans which are really turning me on "I just want to please you, babe, relax you and I just need to know you're okay," I say as I go back to her lips and start kissing her again "Nathan its fine babe relax we both want this and if we didn't then we wouldn't be doing it," says Raya and you know what this beautiful woman has so many words of wisdom with what she says.