Carl.. (edited)

You walked aimlessly around Terminus. It had fallen, and you were separated from the group. You were scared you didn't know what to do.

"Carl!" You choked out as you stabbed the walker that clouded your path. More walkers piled into Terminus. You ran over to a door and walker inside, and leaned against it, ignoring the slams the walkers were making.

"Carl!" You called. You stood up straighter, and suddenly saw a hat out of the corner of your eye. You walked over and picked it up.

It's was Carl's hat. "Carl?" You called shakily. Your hands started to shake as you turned, seeing the door slightly opening. You took your gun slowly out of the holster.

You slowly open the door and you see Carl laying on his stomach on the ground. "Carl!" You felt tears threaten to fall down your cheek.

You ran to him then sat on your knees and turned him on his back. Tears escaped your eyes as you saw the bullet wound engraved into his shoulder. His blood consuming he grey color of his shirt he was wearing.

"I'm so sorry Carl." You whimpered. You knew what you had to do as you pulled his cold body into your arms and held him tight, letting out cries of emotional pain.

You kissed his cheek and laid him gently on the cold hard ground. "I love you," you said as your throat tightened. You stood up and took a few steps back and pulled the gun to his head.

You suddenly saw his finger twitched and a loud groan escape his dried lips. You closed you eyes and took a deep breath, "Here we go," You whispered.

Then you fired the gun, you winced as you pulled the trigger. You opened your eyes. You have done it. For his good.

{A/N}
HEY! Hope you guys enjoyed this. I'm so sorry! I know it was sad but I haven't updated in a while so yeah.

7-14-15
Again Editing... Wow I started to get better. But then again... Still sucked. Love You Unicorns🍦