Daryl's Niece Part 2 (Carl)

READ A/N AT END!! VERY IMPORTANT
Two Days Later
Y/N's POV-
I can't leave. The kid won't let me. What's his name..? Carter? Carl? Carl. I think..

Anyway, Carl is on watch and I want to leave. Sorry, I need to leave. I left my dad and uncle for a good ass reason. I can't stay.

I snuck out of my cell and walked to the guard tower. Maybe I can lead him on? I don't fucking know.! I climbed the ladder and opened the door, "Hey."

He looked back at me, "You came to say goodbye?"

"No, because an asshole won't let me leave."

He raised his hands in defense, "Sorry," He put his hands down, "I know what it's like losing a loved one."

"I highly doubt that." I rolled my eyes.

"My mom. Shane, basically my uncle. Sophia, my best friend. I loved them all and they are passed away." I saw a tear fall.

"I'm sorry about that. But my situation is different."

"Why?"

"Huh?" I said kinda confused.

"Why do you want to leave the only family you got?"

Thoughts and nightmares flowed through my mind, "Some things are just to be unknown."

"You can tell me. I promise. Your secret is safe."

"It's not my secret, it's Merle's. It's my nightmare."

Carl's POV-
"It's not my secret, it's Merle's. It's my nightmare."

Thoughts ran through my head thinking what could've happened in the past.

"Carl." She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, uh, what?"

"Do you wanna know?" She got quiet.

"Depends. Can you tell me?"

"Yea. I'm strong enough to tell." She took a deep breath.

"When I was like 9, my dad got drunk. Very drunk. My uncle, Daryl, was watching me because he didn't want to get drunk that night and he has some type of interview. But anyway.."

"My uncle left to go get some food and my dad crept in my room and he forced me." Tears were forming in her eyes.

"My uncle came home and stopped my dad. Daryl, hit my dad so many times and locked him in the shed. My uncle took me to the hospital, and fixed everything except one thing.." She stopped.

"The one thing? Was it that he couldn't get your.. Umm.. Virginity back?" I asked kinda embarrassed.

She nodded, "Yeah. My uncle took care of me ever since then the outbreak happened and my uncle and I got spilt up. I've been with a group now and then. But mostly on my own."

"Listen Y/N, I'm truly sorry about what happen and I understand why you don't want to be here. But it is actually nice to have someone my age to hang with." I got up and sat next to her.

"Carl.." She looked at me. I couldn't help it, I kissed her. She hesitated but then kissed back.

I broke the kiss, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I actually liked it." She said shyly.

"Me too." I said then we heard someone climbing up the tower. The door opened, Merle. I stood up in front of Y/N.

Y/N POV-
"Me too." Carl said then we heard someone climbing up the tower. The door opened, Merle. Carl stood up in front of me.

"Y/N, I was looking for you. Why are you up here?" My dad asked.

"I needed air." I lied and step beside Carl. Carl looked at me giving me the are you okay? Because I will protect you. Look. I nodded.

"Dad, leave."

"Missy. Do not disrespect your father." He said.

"She has a right to." Carl spoke up.

"Carl, stay out of th-" Carl cut him off, "No I won't. I don't want to. I need to be in this because she doesn't want to see you. That makes two of us." Carl pushed my dad back and opened the door, "Come on."

We quickly got out of the tower. Glenn is also on watch in the other tower. He'll be fine. Carl and I ran inside the cell block and up to Carl's cell.

"Thanks." I said.

"For?"

"Standing up for me." I smiled then kissed him on the cheek. After that, I sat down on the bunk and laid down. Minutes passed then Carl came and laid beside me, "I want to get to know you better."

"Same, but maybe tomorrow. I'm tired."

"Okay, as long as we can cuddle tonight?"

"Deal." I said. I laid in his arms and snuggled up to his chest then soon drifted off to sleep.

That was.. Okay? Idk. But HEY I NEED MAJOR FREAKING HELP!! LIKE ASAP!! I NEED YOU GUYS TO SEND ME YPUR FAV HAIRSTYLES!! BECAUSE I NEED TO DO SOMETHING FOR MY HOCO!! WHICH IS SATURDAY! (I will posted pics) BUT YEAH!!! MESSAGE ME ON KIK ! I WILL ANSWER
_xox_ashley