Period (Chandler)

Chandler's POV-
So I think Y/N is on her time of the month.. She has been a bitch and every 10 minutes she goes to the fridge. Today, she seems calm. But that could change any minute.

"Babe, can we go somewhere? I don't want to stay in the house all day." I complained.

"Ugh. I don't wanna."

"Please."

"You can." She huffed then covered herself with a blanket.

"Do you need anything?" I asked trying to be a nice boyfriend.

She whined, "Medication. Ice Cream. Netflix. Chocolate. Pizza. And you."

"Well, we have three of those things in the house right now. I could run to the store and get ice cream and chocolate and order a pizza."

"You would do that?"

"Yes, I would. Why? Because I hate seeing you go through this time of the month. That and I love you and I'm hungry."

"I love you too."

I smiled, "I'm going to go to the store. I'll be back ASAP."

She smiled and then I headed out the door and to the grocery store. (That kinda rhymes)

Skipping the store.

I got ice cream and candy and On my way home I ordered a pizza for Y/N and me. Once I got back at Y/N'a house, I walked inside and grabbed two spoons and a bowl.

I went back to the room and gave the ice cream to Y/N. I took out all the candy and put it in the bowl then sat on the bed with Y/N.

25 minutes later the doorbell rang, I went to go see who it was. Pizza.

"That will be 8.75, sir." The pizza man said.

"Here ya go." I handed him the money and he gave me the pizza and started walking away, "PEOPLE NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU! YOU DELIVER HEAVEN!" I yelled. He laughed then drove off.
(I only included that because I did that to a pizza man before)

I didn't even bother grabbing plates, so I went back to the room and sat the pizza box on the bed.

"Thank you babe." Y/N kissed my cheek.

"Your welcome." I smiled.

For the rest of the night we sat in bed watching Netflix, eating pizza and candy and ice cream. Of course, we cuddled too!

I honestly don't know what inspired me to write this.. Because currently atm I might have tonsillitis so.. Idk why I didn't do anything with that? But yeah..
READ ⬇️😂
Okay, so many of you know this app called music.ly well.. I've been spending so much time on that app. And if you wanna.. (Self promo) follow me and see what I'm doing behind the scenes of just writing go for it!!!
@omgg_ashley
Love you children
(Btw it's 1:30am...)