Dreams. (Chandler.) (edited)

Before I start this imagine please read:

Thank you all so much, I love you all. Btw this imagine is basically the dream I had last night. Hehe

~

Your POV-

~dream~

My school and I are on our DC trip. A couple of my friends kept coming up to me and kept saying they saw my husband. I was questioning who they thought that was. They finally said, "CHANDLER RIGGS DUMBASS! THE ONE WHO YOU OBSESS OVER!"

I laughed, "I highly doubt that." I backed up to turn around and bumped into someone. He had fluffy brown hair, and blue eyes, his voice stated, "I'm sorry." I was shocked on who was holding me. Chandler Riggs. I was honestly speechless.

"Um.. Are you okay?" He spoke once more. Again I couldn't speak, my friend spoke for me.

"She is fine. She is just a fan." Julia stated. (Julia is a friend)

"I can tell." He laughed, "She is wearing a Walking Dead shirt, that clearly states, she is Mrs.Grimes."

I covered my shirt, "I'm sorry." I got up because he was still holding me.

"It's cool. Can I get your number? Wait, will you even text me because you clearly couldn't talk." He laughed.

"Yeah, I will." He gave me his phone and I put my number in.

I started to walk away and mentally freaked out! As I continued walking a hand grabbed my arm, "I never got your name." Chandler said standing there, waiting for me to tell him.

"Y/N."

"Well, Y/N. I'll text you later. As I know of, you already know me?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

"SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!" I heard one of my classmates scream, thinking it was Connar.

"Do you?"

"Uh, I know some things. Only because I was doing a research paper." I shyly put my head down. I felt two fingers lift my head up, Chandler.

"You are cool, and pretty." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Then I woke up.

~

WELL THAT WAS MY DREAM! YEAH I MENTALLY HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE UP... ANYWAY LOVE YOU GUYS.

7-16-15
I've had so many dreams to deal with TWD I should start posting them in the imagines