Boners. Hormones. (Chandler) (edited)

"Y/N!! Stop!" Chandler begged.

"Why?" You said sounding so innocent.

"Because." He cheeks flushed to the color red.

"Embarrassed?" You asked.

"You are teasing me!" He confessed.

You were, you were sitting on his lap and he asked if you wanted to make out, you messed around with him, like playing with his hair, slowly running his leg/thigh. You know the basic tease.

You looked at him, he was embarrassed about something you couldn't tell what it was. You scoped him out. You saw it.

He was wearing sweat pants, bad idea. You could tell a little mountain was forming in his pants. You smirked.

"What?" He asked confusingly.

"Oh nothing." You said sitting back on his lap. You wanted to mess with him some more.

"So how's filming?" You said moving your hand up his arm.

"Y/N. I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?"

"Teasing me. Again."

"What's happening with you? You want to tell me anything?" You wanted him to confess about his boner.

He smirked. "You know what's happening."

"Do I?"

"Yes and I would appreciate it if you stop because I can't control my hormones."

"You can't can you?" You smirked.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me what's happening."

"What?"

"What is happening in your pants." You wanted him to confess, "If you tell me I'll stop teasing and I'll give you an actual kiss."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Fine y/n. I'm-" he swallowed, "I'm getting a boner."

Hey guys! I've missed you! I'm glad I'm back!!! ALMOST SUMMER!! 😁 I'll try to write as much as I can. Thanks you guys for my little break😘

7-16-15
😊🐢