For Stephanie. (chandler) (edited)

Third Person POV-
Stephanie and Chandler have been together for 2 years. They are both in their early 20s. (it's a fanfic)

Chandler has been planning to take Steph's hand in marriage. But first he has to get her dad's permission, because that's usually what guys do.

Chandler's POV-
I'm really nervous, Steph is at work, and I'm about to go to her parents house and ask her dad. Did I mention that me and Steph have an apartment.? Yeah we do.

+At Steph's Parents House+
Knock Knock
"We don-Oh hi Chandler. I thought you were those Girl Scouts. Please come in."

"Oh it's fine sir. May I talk to you and your wife? I have a question." He nodded, he took me to the living room. Where Steph's parents are now sitting.

"Hello Chandler." Her mom greeted.

"Hello." I sat down on the couch and fixed my posture. To look presentable.

"Chandler, what did you have to ask?" Steph's dad asked me.

"I would like to get your permission on something," I took a deep breath, "I would like to take Steph's hand in marriage. Only if that is okay, with you two."

"Chandler hunny, of course it's Okay, and we really appreciate you coming to us and asking us. It's very sweet." Her mom explained.

"Young man, it's far from Okay. Its great. Out of her past boyfriends you are probably the best. We love you like a son." Her dad smiled.

"Thank you." I stood up.

"When are you planning to propose?" Her mom asked.

"Tomorrow. I already have the ring. And I planned it. I just needed the permission from you two." I explained.

"Okay." Her mom said as I was walking out, "Oh and Chandler. We love you."

When she said that I felt joy in my heart. I'm happy.

+Next Day+
Steph's POV-
I woke up, Chandler was gone he is an early bird. I walked downstairs. He was sitting in the chair with.... a tux on? Okay.

"Steph your up. And clearly you didn't see the note." He laughed.

"Sorry. What did it say?" I asked.

"Get dressed in something formal."

"I'll go do that."

I went upstairs, got a shower. I scavenged through my closet, I found my knee high white dress. With sparkles across the chest area, I put it on and get my white flats.

I walk downstairs and Chandler was gonna again. There was a note on the table.

"Meet me at our first date"

What does he mean? Oh. He wants me to meet him where we had our first date. "The Main Diner"

I grabbed my keys and drove to the restaurant. I entered the diner, "Riggs." I told the lady. She took me to a table for two. One of the seats were being used, Chandler.

"Okay. What's up?" I asked confused.

"One Sec." He paused me, "May I have everyone's attention please." He said tapping the glass with his spoon. My face got red.

"Thank you. And before hand I'm sorry for interrupting your meals. But, this is Stephanie. We have been dating for 2 years. She put up with me for 2 years. I'm surprised." He laughed,

"But I got the courage to ask her parents for this honor." He gestured over at the hall my parents came out.

"Anyway, Stephanie. Your the most wonderful girl I have every met. Your beautiful, smart, kind, sweet. And everything a guy can ask for." He got down on one knee.

I started to tear up, "Stephanie. Will you marry me?" Everyone awed.

"Yes. Yes I will." He stood up and I gave him a hug as he put the ring on my hand.

Everyone started to clap. "Thank you everyone for your time."

We ate, and went home. I couldn't thank him enough.

Hey guys! That was for my friend Stephanie. Hope you guys enjoyed. I'm still taking requests. Probably gonna end requests at the end of April. Not sure yet. Love you guys❤️

7-15-15
Yep. Bye unicorns 🍦