Found But Unsafe Then Killed. (Carl) (edited)

Carl's POV-

We are on our way to Alexandria. We are just walking down the rode. Daryl decided to go hunt. So we took a rest while he is hunting.

"I'm gonna find firewood." I stood.

"Be safe." My dad instructed, "Oh and Carl?"

"Yeah dad."

"7 or more walkers-" I cut him off, "yeah. I know yell for help."

I walked in the woods gathering sticks and logs. I heard the dry leaves and small twigs creaking and breaking. I was deep enough the group couldn't hear me whisper.

"Anyone there?" I whispered.

"Don't hurt me." A small shallow voice said.

"I can't hurt you if I can't see you." I kept looking around.

"If I come out. Promise not to hurt me."

"I promise. I'm a good guy."

"I'm only seeing the back of the head." She laughed. I turned around and there stood a girl. My height. Probably my age. She look very weak.

I walked a little closer to her, "Don't hurt me." She begged.

I put my gun up showing a surrendered. "You can trust me." I Promised.

"Okay." Her voice was so small.

"I just have some questions for you."

She nodded.

"How many walkers have you killed?" I felt weird asking these. But I had to.

"You mean biters?" She asked back.

I was shocked by her answer, "Yes" I answered.

"Too many."

"How many people have you killed?" Second question asked.

"One."

"Why?" Third question done.

"You ask a lot of questions. But to answer that question its because she tired to take my food."

"One more," I know it's not a necessary question, "Where did you come from?"

I only asked this because of her first answer, 'You mean biters' that answer flew back and forth in my head. Only one group called them that. Woodbury.

"It's been awhile since I've been there. We got attacked by people trying to capture our people." She said so simple.

"Where?" My voice was so demanding. I need to know.

"Woodbury. Andrea a girl who was there with us, kept calling the biters different names like, walkers, skin eaters, swimmers just weird names."

"You seem strong. But I can't take you back to my camp."

"Why not? I can't survive out here."

"Because where you came from."

"Wh-" She finally had a thought, "You were the people that took our people."

"Not quite."

"Huh?"

"The Governor and Merle, took two of our people. And did terrible things to them. And we took them back." I continued, "I can't take you back because The Governor tired to kill my dad. You were part of his rules. I can't. And if you follow me I have no choice but to shoot you."

"Andrea did say that she never liked the kid from her old group." She sassed.

"Bull Fucking Shit." I swore, "When her and I actually hung out she treated me like her own."

"She also said you guys had a couple sheriffs."

"One. Only one. And he ain't a sheriff anymore. That is what he was." I clenched my fists.

"Oh and she also told me you guys had an Asian."

"He fucking Korean."

"Whatever. Just take me to your group."

"No."

"I'll just follow you."

"I'll kill you." I said not holding back.

"Kill me?" She laughed.

I raised my gun towards Y/N's head, "Take one more step, you are dead."

"You don't scare me Carl." How did she know my name? I never told her.

"How?"

"Andrea dumbass."

"Hey can you actually do me a favor?" I smiled, I had a plan.

"Will you take me to your camp?"

"Only if you do me this favor."

"What?"

"Look at that flower, and count to ten, I'll do it with you."

"Why?"

"It brings back my childhood, please?"

"Fine." She huffed.

"1, 2, 3, -" We said in unison. I kept counting with and raised my gun up to her head, "You are dangerous." BAM! She was dead....

***

I'm back!!!!! And I think this is probably one of my favorite imagines... not because you die.. just the memories.. ex: Andrea, The Governor, Don't Look At The Flowers...

7-16-15
This is still one of my favs