For Sam. w/ Carl (edited)

For: @SamanthaLovesRiggs
Sam's POV-
I was leaning on the window, looking out at the walls. I saw Edin run out to the gate and hop over the walls. What can she be doing? I decided to follow her, I grab my bag and head out. I can feel eyes watching me.

I crept behind her hoping she wouldn't notice me. About 15 minutes following her, I looked around I heard more footsteps.

"Why are you following me?" I turned around quick as I could. It was Edin.

"What do you do out here?" I asked.

She pointed her gun at me, "Why are you following me?" She repeated.

I held my gun up at her also, "Don't make me Edin, your not a bad person."

"You shouldn't have to worry about me." She wrapped her finger around the trigger.

"Edin. Put the-" she cut me off, "No."

She aimed the gun me towards my head. I wrapped my finger around the trigger also not holding a grudge.

"Go back, or else." She demanded.

"Or else what?" I mocked.

She was about to pull the trigger, I stopped her. Bam! She was now lying dead cold on the ground. I shot her.

"Sam!" I heard a voice shout behind me. Carl. It was Carl.

"I-I-" I stuttered, "I killed her. Sh-she pointed her gun at me first."

"I know I heard." He walked up by me.

"I didn't mean to kill her. U had to protect myself. She could of killed me." I cried.

I was now crying because I killed probably the only girl my age at the only safe place in this tormented world.

"I know. Sometimes we gotta fight for ourselves." Carl tried to calm me down.

I still had the gun in my hand pointed where Edin was last standing. Carl gets in front of me his chest at the end of the barrel. (Point of the gun😂) he gently pushes my hand down, now the gun facing at our feet.

Carl and I, walk back to Alexandria together, after I was done crying. I can't believe I killed her.

+A Week Passes+

"Hey Sam?" Ron asked.

"Yeah."

"Have you seen Edin? I haven't seen her for a week. I'm worried." His head went down looking on the ground. Silence stole the room.

"Have you seen her?" Ron repeated.

(Just so you guys know Ron and Edin are dating in the show. Chandler made it official on ask.fm)

"No." Guilt took me. I can't lie.

"What happens outside the walls?" He asked.

"A lot. More than you can take." I said as he sat down.

"Sam!" Chandler shouted, "We need to go take care of-- Oh Ron. Hey?" Carl stopped himself, he was gonna tell me that we need to go take care of Edin's body.

"Hey? Everything okay here? Ou guys are acting strange." Ron explained.

"Everything is fine." I said quickly.

"Edin. Carl. Can I ask you guys something?"

We nodded, "Did Edin die? Who killed her? Or did one of those things kill her?" I can't tell him, nor I won't.

"I don't know." Carl answered.

*Meeting in 5 minutes. All adults and children need to come.* the speaker announced.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

+At the meeting+

"So we have a problem. Edin. She has been missing. For a week." Diana said.

"Either someone killed her. She ran away or a walker killed her! That child has been coming and going from outside those walls." Daryl stated.

"If anyone knows what happen speak." Nicholas said in a forcing tone.

"Who was with her last?" Father Gabe asked.

"Edin, was with Sam. Last. Time I seen her." Sam said.
(The boy who wanted Carol to make cookies.)

"Sam? You know anything?" Rick asked.

I gulped, "No."

"Sure?" Ron spoke up.

"Positive." I lied.

"I think Sam killed Edin." Ron voted against me.

"What!" I shout.

"He does have a point. You were the last one with her." Ron pointed out.

"That doesn't mean I killed her." I revoked.

Everyone started to turn against me. Except Carl.

"Carl?" Rick asked .

"Yeah dad?"

"Who killed Edin.?" Rick said with a furious tone.

"I don't know." He was in my side.

"STOP!" I shouted. I have to tell them the story. "Listen."

I began, "Edin, was climbing the gate, I followed her. After a while. She noticed, she asked me why I was following her, asked her what she does outside the walls, she pointed her gun at me. And Rick you even said, that we have to protect ourselves and defend ourselves. I pointed my gun back at her. And she was about to shoot but I shot first. I killed her." I finished.

"Before anyone says anything, I could have stopped it but I didn't." Carl added.

"Carl. It's not your fault." I told him. He held me tight as the rest of the group were deciding.

"You have to leave." Diana said before anyone else could get a word out.

"If she leaves I leave." Carl stood.

"We are a family. You can't break us." Michonne said.

After the discussion, Diana decided to let me stay. Ron don't talk to me. Me and Carl are really close. ;) but I can't go outside the walls. No more runs.

I usually spend my time in the house helping Carol bake. Carl brings me my schoolwork. He helps me. I'm glad everything kinda worked out after that.

Wow. My first request done. Thank you Sam! Sorry if it's bad. I tried, but send more! All of you! 🙏 Thank you so much!!

7-15-15
The requests really don't need to be edited but oh well. Love ya unicorns 🍦