Rockstar. (edited)

You were listening to Rockstar by Emily Kinney.

A hand taps in your shoulder. It was your friend Chandler.

"Whatcha listening to?" He asked.

"Rockstar. By Emily Kinney." You were kinda embarrassed because not that many people in your school knew about her and her music. She was best known as Beth Greene in AMC's The Walking Dead.

"Cool can you come with me?" He asked.

You nodded. You followed him to his car. "Where are you we going?" You asked as you got in the car.

"I want you to meet someone." He smiled.

"Who?"

"It's a surprise. Trust me you'll like it." His smile grew.

It took 45 minutes, to get to an apartment building. "Chan I already met your grandparents." You laughed.

"Not them. Someone else I know lives here." He took you inside. Chandler took you took Room 42B
(Random Room Number)

He knocked. The door opened slightly. You looked the other direction. "Chandler!" A girl voice squealed.

You turn around towards the voice. You mouthed dropped. "This must be the girl you've been telling me about in set. Hi I'm Emily. I heard you like my music."

"Oh my god. Your- Chandler! Emily." You stuttered, "Oh my god!"

"Yes. I'm Emily Kinney." She gave you a hug. You didn't want to fangirl in front of Emily that much.

"I'm a huge fan of your music. Thank you so much Chandler!" You gave him a hug.

"Actually Emily, really wanted to meet her number one fan."

"Still Thank you."

Chandler left you and Emily to hang out. This was probably the best day of your life.
~
Hey guys! Omg. So Emily is going on a tour and I might be able to go! I'm so excited.

7-15-15
I still love Emily's music. Hehe. Anyway my writing has gotten better. Bye Unicorns 🍦