16 and Pregnant? Part 2 (Chandler)

Let's say, You and Chandler are not dating but you still talk like boyfriend & girlfriend. And you are almost ready to have the baby, you are 8 and a half months

Chandler's POV-
Y/N is 8 and half months pregnant. We haven't told the fans that she is pregnant, but we told them about Brianna and what happen.

The fans are still shipping (Your Ship Name w/ Chandler), but they didn't know we are talking.

"Chan!" Y/N screamed.

I rushed over to her. She was holding her stomach, "What?"

"My water broke." I started to panic.

"We have to go to the hospital right?" I said shaking.

"Yes. Go get my mom, she should be in the kitchen."

I rushed downstairs and ran towards the kitchen, there I saw Y/N's mom.

"Y/M/N, Y/N's water broke!" I said freaking out.

"Okay, go help her to the car. I'll call your mom."

Let's skip the whole car ride. We are now at the hospital, Chandler, his mom are in the waiting room. While you are getting ready to have the baby. Btw still Chandler's POV

"Mom?" I ask.

"Yeah sweetie?"

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a dad."

"Aw, hunny. Don't worry. Dad and I and Y/N's parents will be helping out a lot."

"What about my fans? The don't even know."

"Why don't you tell them on ask.fm? Or Twitter?"

"They will hate me though."

"If they hate you for being a dad.." She paused, "Do you really think they are true fans?"

"Your right." I pulled out my phone and opened ask.fm, wait.

"Mom. Maybe Y/N doesn't want them to know. I don't know."

My mom and I talk about the child.

Your POV-
I'm in the hospital about to give birth, shit. I'm scared. What if I die? Like Lori from The Walking Dead?! I hope not.

Okay skipping this.. You have your baby girl and name her _____.

Still Your POV-
I'm holding ____ right now, she looks a lot like Chandler. She has his eyes, nose, lots of hair. Chandler went to go get something to eat, my mom and Chandler's mom are leaving to go home.

Chandler comes back into the room with food. For him. (Sorry no food for you because you're not supposed to have solid foods after giving birth I guess I don't know I think that's how it works)

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I said adjusting ____.

Chan smiled down at ____, I looked up to him, "She looks a lot like you."

"Yeah but she has your small ears." He laughed. (Sorry if that offends anyone)

"I guess." I sighed, "I'm tired. Can you put ____ in her bed thing."

Chandler took ____ out of my arms and set her in her bed thing.

"Go to sleep." Chandler kissed my forehead.

"Wake me up if she cries, or if the doctor comes."

"I will. Now sleep." He laughed.

I drifted off to sleep. It felt like forever.

THIS WAS LITERALLY SHIT💩
I might do like a 10 year later thing. But I can't rn because I'm trying to update all my stories... So.. Well besides my Little Sister story. But I'm also working on another one. And then school starts Thursday. UGH

Love you Children.