One More Chance?. (Chandler) (edited)

(Listen this photo is cute idc. I still don't like her, but this photo is cute) Also-
Guys when I say "Your POV" I'm using first person. Okay? Okay.
Your POV-

Chandler and I broke up last week, his fans were upset. But they still support him and I individually.

Chandler broke up with me. I didn't want to but I had to accept his decisions. He said he couldn't handle a relationship with his job and school.

I told him okay, I supported his decision but he still has to see me because I'm on the same exact show as him.

He plays Carl off The Walking Dead and I play Enid. Our characters are close and now it's gone be awkward.
(Shh.. Go along with the story children)

At Set

Today is the day where Carl follows Enid outside the gates, and they go in the hollow tree. Wow this will be awkward.

I walked over to the set and Norman came running over to me, "Y/N, I heard about Chandler. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully today will go okay." Then he ran off.

I walked over to Greg, "Hey Greg, I was wondering when are we gonna shoot the tree scene?"

"In about 30 minutes, Chandler is at his trailer, go run line as we wait. Okay?" I nodded and walked to his trailer.

Once I reached the door, I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in." I heard.

I opened the door and stepped awkwardly inside, "Greg said we should run lines."

He starred at me blankly, "Oh yeah sure." I walked and sat on the couch.

We began running lines then about 25 minutes later someone knocked, "LETS GO!" They yelled. We ran out and the makeup artists check our makeup.

The we shot the scene. Greg said we could all go home and call it a day. I was walking off set then someone called my name.

I turned around to see Chandler. Great. I sighed then kept walking. Chandler was walking after me.

I soon reach my trailer so I can grab my bag but as soon as I opened the door, Chandler turned me around, "Y/N. You can't avoid me forever. We work on the same show. We need to discuss this."

I walked inside my trailer and he followed me.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, things didn't feel right. So yeah we broke up, but I'm regretting that. I miss you."

"Why is that?" I sassed.

He came closer, "Because I realized that I can't live without my favorite girl."

"I still like you Chan-" He cut me off, "I still love you."

"Chandler, I don't know."

"One more chance is all I'm asking for."

"Fine, one more. If you ruin this, I'm sorry."

"I won't."

We both went to my house and watched Netflix for the rest of the night.

Okay so I still don't like Bri. But I will admit that pic^^ is pretty cute. Yeah yeah hate me idc. But I'm trying to get pass all this drama. Also.. This one person is threatening me because I'm "against" Chandler's decisions. Um no bitch I'm not. I just don't like Bri.

#SorryNotSorry

8-8-15
Still liking that picture... :3 any who... I'm still calling you my children