For Priscilla. (Chandler) (edited)

Priscilla's POV-
"Please!" I begged my mom.

"No Pri you're going to school!" My mom yelled.

"Fine." I huffed.

I should explain. My family moved to Georgia because of their jobs. And now I'm going to be going to a new school, called Etowah High. I hate being the new girl.

+First Day+
I woke up and got ready. Today is my first day.
*Magically At School Now*
Chandler's POV-
"Students, this is our new student Priscilla. Treat her kindly." My teacher introduced.

Alright I'm going to be honest. Priscilla is really cute. The teacher told her to sit in the empty seat behind me. Yes!

I turn around and say, "Hi. I'm Chandler."

"Priscilla. Your from The Walking Dead right?" She smiled.

"Yep. I play Carl." I laughed, "Do you want me to help you with your schedule?"

"Sure. I go to Science next. Then Lunch A." She told me.

"Sweet. I go to Science too. And I'm also in Lunch A."

The bell rang. "Well let's go to science."

We entered the class. The teacher told her to sit by Sam. He is really good friend of mine. I could see them whispering. The class passed by fast time for lunch.

We sat down at the table. Priscilla sat beside me. "Hey Chandler I didn't know you got a girlfriend?" Zach teased. Zach is the school jock. He is really annoying.

"No I'm new." Priscilla blushed.

"She ain't my girlfriend." I said softly.

Priscilla's POV-
So this Zach kid just came up to the table, and called me Chandler's girlfriend. Which I didn't mind; Chandler is really cute, and he was nice to me in my first day.

We continued eating our lunches. When another kid came up.

"What's your name?" A random kid asked.

"Priscilla."

"Okay. Priscilla and Chandler sitting in a tre-" Chandler cut him off. "Just stop." His face turned red.

"Awe Chandler has a crush." Sam teased.

"No I don't! We just met!" He fought back.

I started to laugh. So does he like me? I mean we just met. "Here." I said. I gave him my number.

"Get some!" Zach yelled.

"Shut up." I laughed.

The rest of the day passed. I kinda like this school.

Hey guys! Still taking requests. And thank you Priscilla for giving me one to make :) So just message me and tell me :P

7-15-15
Yep. Bye again. Unicorns 🍦