Happy Ever After

GRAY IS CHANDLER'S BEST FRIEND
GRAYSON IS CHANDLER'S BROTHER

Your POV-

"Come on Y/N, we gotta go! This is your rehearsal dinner!" My friend Brooke yelled at me while I was trying to get my other heel on.

"Chill out Brooke we still have an hour." I slipped my heel on and walked down the steps.

"Yeah, but it takes 35 minutes to get there." Brooke exaggerated, "You and Chandler have to be there early. Plus, your wonderful Maid-Of-Honor" Brooke flipped her hair over her shoulder then she sighed, "and his best man".

"Come on, Grayson (bestfriend not brother) isn't that bad." I laughed.

"Whatever, get your coat, I'll be in the car." Brooke grabbed her purse and went outside.

I grabbed my jacket and phone then I headed out the door. I got in Brooke's car and we headed to my rehearsal dinner.

*30 minute drive*

Chandler's POV-

Tonight is Y/N and I's rehearsal dinner. I so excited for tomorrow after tomorrow Y/N will be Y/N - Y/M/N - Riggs. Gray and I are here at the diner waiting for the ladies. Then at 5:30 everyone in the wedding will be here.

After about 20 minutes of waiting Y/N and Brooke arrived. Brooke and Gray don't get along that well but they have to walk down the aisle together tomorrow because Brooke is Y/N's M.O.H. and Gray is my best man.

"Hey babe," I greeted Y/N.

"Let's just get this dinner over with" Gray and Brooke said at the same time. Y/N and I laughed and we went inside.

*skipping the whole dinner because I'm LAZY AF*

(still Chandler's POV)

"Chandler where's my tie!?" Grayson yelled.

"On the chair dumbass." Eric laughed.

Everyone got dressed in their suits and my mom came and took pictures.

"Chandler, five minutes." My dad told everyone. (Just the guys)

"Alright before we go out there and let Chandler become a man we need to make one BIG promise with each other." Colin said.

We all nodded.

"We need to promise each other, that even after Chandler is married and we get married we will all still be best friend." Colin smiled.

"Not best friends, brothers." Eric said.

"Always." I said.

We group hugged then my dad came, "Chandler they are waiting and guys you all need to line up, Gina-Ann is getting the girls."

Let's do this.

Your POV-

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, then Gina-Ann came up behind me.

"Y/N, you look beautiful. Your parents would be proud." She started to fix my veil. The thoughts of my parents not being here kills me.

"They're watching over me today, I know that. My brother is here though. I'll be fine." I wanted to cry a little bit of the thoughts of my parents' death.

"We gotta go." Gina said. We gathered the girls up and Brooke started to give a 'No matter what happens after today we will always be sisters' speech.

"Alright girls, line up with the boys."

*time is skipping because I don't feel like writing about everyone walking in so.. now the bride is coming to the groom*

My turn. The doors opened.

"You ready?" My brother asked.

"As I'll ever be."

He smiled and we interlocked arms, we started walking in. All eyes were on me. Gosh never knew I could be this nervous. I looked at Brooke and all the girls, standing there. I smiled.

We reached the end of walking, my brother smiled and then sat down. I stood up there standing in front of Chandler.

*yeah yeah.. y'all exchanged vowels and you're gonna be together through sickness and health..*

"Chandler you may now kiss the bride." The preacher person said.

Chandler smiled and we kissed.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife."

Everyone cheered us on. It was a special day not only for us but for his family and my brother. I'm so happy I'm now Mrs.Riggs.

YEAH YEAH YALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Ok.. so.. this is it. I'm done with imagines guys.. I'm gonna focus on different stories and more on my education more.. Y'all hate me. I'm sorry but it had to end. BUT maybe .. I might come back in the future;)
I want you all to know that ilysm and tysm for all the support you gave me. thanks children❤️ ily