Video Games. (edited)

You and Chandler are best friends with benefits.. If you know what I mean.. ;) You were hanging out with Chandler at his house, playing League Of Legends. His always challenged you to play, you didn't understand the game at first.

You went home one day and download the game on your PC. You got better and better everything you played. You went over to Chandler's and took up the challenge.

"Ready to get beat?" He bragged.

"Nope. Are you?" You smirked.

"Funny." He laughed.

You played the game.. Surprisingly he won the first time. The second time you won. The third time you won.

"Fine. You win." He pouted.

"Sorry." You went to go sit next time him.

"How did you get better?" Chandler crossed his arms.

"I might have downloaded the game at home." Your voice trailed off.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yeah. I wanted to beat you."

"Wow. Y/N."

He stared into your *insert color* eyes. You stared back in his beautiful blue eyes. He slowly leaned in. You did too. Your lips moved in sync. He tasted sweet like sugar.

He slowly broke the kiss and said, "Y/N you're a really good kisser." He laughed.

"You too." He stood up. And gave him a huge hug. His arms were warm.

"I got to go." You started to walk out of his room.

"Y/N?" He stopped you.

"Yeah Chan?"

"You win." He laughed.

You walked back to him a kissed his cheek. And left his house.

"Best day ever." You said to yourself.
~~~
A/N
Hey.. So you guys heard about Hana and Chandler? Yeah sad right? 😪 Things happen for a reason. Hana said their friendship is still strong. But how many of us heard a celebrity say that? Yeah.. Anyway. Hope you enjoyed this update. Thanks. Vote.

7-15-15
Writing got better... I guess. Anyway bye unicorns 🍦