Long Distance Relationship. (Chandler)

Chandler's POV-
So this one girl, her name is Y/N. We have been talking for about 6 months and I really want to ask her out but she lives in Y/S (your state).

We met at Disney World. I, being my clumsy self, accidentally spilled my drink on her because I didn't watch where I was going. She laughed and then gave me her number and we've Facetimed and everything.

I'm glad I met her and I'm super excited for tomorrow because I'm flying to Y/S and surprising her and I might ask her out.

Chandler took the flight to y/s and now he is getting ready to surprise you.

I arrived at Y/N's house, well technically the street. I'm just down the rode from her house. I'm really nervous to see her.

"Chandler, we should probably get this over with." Eric said, he is really impatient.

"Okay okay." We drove down the street and stopped at Y/N's house. I felt my hands starting to shake, I stepped out of the car and walked up to Y/N's door. I knocked.

I soon heard footsteps approaching the door then the door knob turned. The door opened there stood Y/N father, "Chandler, come in." He whispered, "Y/N is upstairs, in her room. Do you want to go up there or I could call her down?"

"I'll go up. Thank you, Mr.Y/L/N."

I tiptoed my way upstairs and saw Y/N's room, it's pretty obvious which room is her's because on the door it says "Y/Ns Room" I walked over to it and knocked.

"Go away mom, I told you I don't want to eat right now." She said in a annoyed manor. I laughed to myself. I opened the door and saw her head in her book.

"Mom! Go aw-" She looked at me, "Chandler!" She threw her book and ran up and hugged me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"What are you doing here? Why? I'm so confused."

"Well, I don't like doing these things over text or video chat so I came to Y/S." I laughed a little awkwardly.

"What do you mean you do like doing these things over text or video chat?" She questioned.

"Y/N, I know we have only known each other for about 6 months and I'm glad we met. I got to know more about you. You are pretty, sweet, nice, funny, and amazing to hang out with. I got your dads permission. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

She stood there amazed then nodded her head quickly, "Yes Chandler. I would love to be your girlfriend." She hugged me.

I let go of the hug and looked at her, "Guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm staying in Y/S til next Friday."

"Yay!" She hugged me again. We walked downstairs and her parents were in the living room smiling.

"Chandler you are a good man, I'm trusting you with my daughter." Mr.Y/L/N said in a very serious manor.

"Dad don't scare him." Y/N laughed.

"Thank you sir. I promise I will do my best." I said kinda nervous.

For the rest of the day we walked around her town and talked a lot. I'm glad I came and asked her out.

I'm so so so so sorry!!! I can't even believe what I put you all through. I hate myself for not updating. High school has been rough. IM SO SORRY I'm trying my best. Hopefully see you soon my children ❤️