TV Show? (Chandler) (edited)

Your POV-
"Come on Y/N!" Chandler begged.

"No. I'm terrible." You fought back.

"One more time, let just try it and please at least tryout." He said.

If you want to know what we are kinda fighting about its he is trying me to get to try out for a role on The Walking Dead. You guys know the show.

"Fine. I'll run lines once more. Then let me rest. We've been running lines all week. I have tryouts tomorrow I should probably rest." You explained.

"Okay just a couple more times?" He told me.

"Sure. Then sleep!" You punched your arm in the air and laughed. Chandler laughed as well.

You went over lines a few more times and then you said, "Now sleep?"

"Yes." You both walked over to the couch and soon you drifted off to sleep.

+The Next Day+

You woke up, Chandler was gone. You walked to your room, you seen a note on your door saying,

Hey, I left because the cast needed me. Sorry if I scared you. Anyway, good luck on your audition and I might or might not see you there, but if you see me kinda act like you don't know me personally because then it will kinda be difficult to get the part! Yeah, see you there love you<3 Chandler~

Awe. He is so sweet, you thought. You got ready, and your mom took you to the audition.

"Thank you mom." You gave her a hug as you left the car.

You entered the room, there were a lot of girls in here for the part. This is gonna be tough. You signed in.

"Y/N." A cast director called. It was your turn to audition.

You went over lines. You preformed. They told you that they would call you if you got the part or not.

A few days later, you were with Chandler. Your house phone rung. You picked it up, "L/N residents." Chandler smiled at your answer.

"Yes this is Greg from The Walking Dead, I'm calling for Y/N ?"

"This is she." You spoke, get nervous.

"I would like to let you know that you got the part." He said.

You wanted to play a trick on Chan, you said "Okay Thank you very much." With a sad expression.

"You didn't get the part?" He frowned.

"I START WORKING ON MONDAY!" You screamed.

"Y/N don't scare me like that" Chandler laughed. You did too.

You soon told your parents. Okay then you and Chandler decided to watch Netflix as a reward of you getting the part.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the support. 😘😍😍 I appreciate it a lot.

7-16-15
I spelled so many things wrong in this