For Lauren. (Chandler) (edited)

Lauren's POV-
OMG!!!!! So my birthday passed a couple weeks ago and MY MOM GOT ME COMIC CON TICKETS!!! IM GOING TO MEET CHANDLER! Yes. Chandler Riggs! I'm super excited.

+At CC+
I'm in line to meet Chan right now. Omg.

Chandler's POV-
Fan after fan after fan. Wow a lot of people are here.

"Hi what's your name?" I asked.

"Lauren." She answered.

"Hi Lauren." I greeted.

"Hi Chandler." She looked nervous but excited.

"Lauren will you step in that tent." I pointed out to the tent.

Every year I usually tell a fan to go in the tent an we usually hang out for a day or two. (A/N: he don't really do this but I wish he did)

She nodded.

"Okay everyone Chandler will be back at 3:45!" My agent spoke into the mic.

I stepped in the tent. Lauren was talking to my mom. "Hi Lauren."

"May I ask why I'm here?"

"Didn't you pay a ticket?"

"Yeah. But why did you direct me to a tent." She asked.

"Well, I usually take a fan. And we hang out for the day. Today I felt like you were a really good fan." I laughed at the end.

"Oh. Well, thank you. What do you want to do?" She asked.

Lauren's POV-
"We can go to the movies. But we would have to wear masks." He said. I can't believe I'm hanging out with Chandler Riggs.

"Cool. Let's go." I jumped up.

We put in some spider man masks, he hugged me before we left the tent we both had to change because people knew what we were wearing. We arrived at the theaters. Unfriended was out. We decided to watch that.

The movie was amazing. After the movie, Chan took me to his hotel room.

"Lauren?" He asked for my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You are really cool. Here let me see your phone." He said. I handed him my phone. He put his number in. And his contact name was,
"Best Actor Friend😛" and the underneath in the notes he put "Chandler Riggs your bestfriend."

My heart skipped a beat when I seen his number. In my phone. Omg.

"Well I should probably get back to ComicCon, you coming?" He smiled.

"You still have the panel right?"

"Maybe, then I go back to Georgia." His smile faded.

"Oh. What school do you go to? Cause I also live in GA."

His face lit up, "You do!?"

"Yeah. Now answer my question."

"Etowah."

"I live about 1 hour away from that school." I smiled.

He sound surprised, "Seriously?"

I nodded. "Well I should get going."

"Me too. I have to go back to the panel. You coming?" He put in his jacket.

"Sure. Then after that I got to go." I sighed.

-Pannel-
"So Chandler have you met your amazingly obsessed fans?" Chris asked.

"Some of them aren't obsessed. Some of them are actually really cool." He answered.

The panel went on for about another hour. Then it was over I had to leave, I was getting ready to go out the door but a hand stopped me, "Lauren. I hope we can become really good friends, you seem really nice and cool. Thank you." It was Chandler in a Spider-Man mask.

"Me too." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. It was a friendly see-ya-later kiss. Not a a flirty kiss. I went home really happy.

Hey guys. Thank you Lauren:) this was fun to write. Sorry it took long to update. I had a busy holiday weekend:) how did you guys enjoy your break? Still taking request. TIL the end of April:)