Babysitter (Chandler) Part 2 (edited)

Again You're 15 Chandler Isn't Famous :)
Previously:
I sat beside him, "Listen I shouldn't be thinking you are cute or anyt-" A pair of lips crash into mine, I did the stupid thing and kissed back.

Your POV-
I backed away quickly, "Um."

"Y/N I'm so sorry!" Chandler stood up and began towards the door. I ran to him, "Chandler." I grabbed his wrist causing him to turn to my direction.

I pecked his lips once more, "I liked it."

"Your uh... Parents." He said look at his phone.

"I really could care less." I chuckled a bit.

"Do you think this is wrong?"

"What?"

"This. You and I. Your parents only let me be the babysitter because they talked to my mom and I needed the money. But when I first saw you a million thought ran through my head."

"I mean yes, kinda because you are supposed to be watching me, like I'm 5. But you are how old?"

"16."

"I'm 15, nothing wrong there."

He took my hand, "You realize after these three days are up. I probably won't ever see you again."

"Oh no. You will trust me. My parents go on vacation and business trips a lot."

"Good." He smiled.

Chandler's POV-
I really like her. I know I've only known her for a couple hours, but there is something about her that makes her special.

"So whatcha wanna do?" She asked.

"We could do this." I said as stepped forward and caressed her cheek, and slowly leaned in. She realized what I was talking about and also started to lean in.

Our lips connected, and moved in sync. That kiss turned into a make out session. That make out session went kinda heated. We walked over to her bed without breaking the kiss.

We both fell, and laughed.

"You wanna do this?" She asked.

Cliffhanger 😁😂😂 You guys hate me now. Sorry unicorns 😊

8-8-15
Damn I'm rude with cliffhangers. I should stop that... Nahhh it's funny to read your comments about it